Reviews for Depression Unleashed
thoseforgottenwords chapter 6 . 2/15
These were so good, I enjoyed this last one the most I think. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the structure of four lines in each stanza and relating the theme of patterns was interesting.
JasmineHoran chapter 4 . 1/2
I can relate to this poem. It perfectly sums up my sense of utter hopelessness too. I love your poems. They are all very well written :)
JasmineHoran chapter 3 . 1/2
I like how this poem told a little story. It was well written :)
JasmineHoran chapter 1 . 1/2
Though it was sad, you worded it beautifully! Well done!
Cesare Moon chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
Oh my god. This (I Made You a Coaster) is my favourite thing on your Fictionpress so far!
Anoymous chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Y'know what? You're strong. To be able to carry your burden, then you're strong. Crying is not the proof that you're weak. Hurting inside is because that's what it takes to carry the burden. But hey, at least you can cry. I'm not sure if I can cry anymore.
Rogan-ofthe-Light chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Just from the two poems that I've read, I can tell that you're very talented. I'm not sure if this was written from personal experience, but I can definitely relate to it a lot. One of my favorite sayings is that if you put your heart into something, it's never bad or wrong. This is a perfect example of that. Please keep up the good work (:
Rogan-ofthe-Light chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow. This was so incredibly deep, and flowed perfectly. There was no force there like I sometimes have issues with.
Pixiedragon25 chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
I really like this series of poems; great work! :'(
EmbracingInsomnia chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Wow... that's beautiful... and I think you should keep the name as it is. I love it.
TheFadingLight chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I wish I could write like this
I really admire what you wrote here, it's simple yet it holds so much meaning behind it
LadyRobin chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
"That life jacket of apathy"
I really like that for some reason. Anyways! Keep Writing!
LadyRobin chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Yep. I like "Emptiness stings everyone around". It's true in the fall everything is fading. The fall is when everthing falls down and contemplates everything. If it is worth getting up. And I have found, that even when you feel like it's not worth it, it is. When you get up it was like the world was black and white before and now you can suddenly see all the colors. It's amazing and you're glad you got up. Keep Writing!
LadyRobin chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
You made me cry! Maybe it's just because my grandpa just died but... Either way, I love this! And the people around me say that I'm strong because I didn't want to share the fact that I was hurting. Anyways, I love this one! This is what poetry is. Poetry is where with just some words on a paper or on a screen you can make someone feel somthing or think something. That is what I strive to do, and you have nailed it. Keep Writing!
LadyRobin chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I like this one alot. I like how you used the doghouse as something symbolic. Keep Writing!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »