Reviews for Marry Me?
Sneha903 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I am very fond of your story, its a great piece ! so please update fast ! and next chapter I really want to see the confrontation between Grace and Layton
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 36 . 6/25/2013
Amazing chapter :D I loved it! Aww poor Rose. I hope she doesn't die and recovers well. And I also hope that Layton understands! ;)
And I also don't mind if you make this story fifty chapters ;)
twilightwinter chapter 36 . 6/24/2013
Ahh you had to stop there? Please write really fast because my heart is breaking with hers.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
Loved the chapter so much! please keep updating.
leavesfallingup chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
A very complex and tragic chapter. Rapists neither know nor care what they do to their victims. Some victims move on. Others survive. But some are destroyed entirely until all that they are doing is waiting for death. Sadly, in my job I have met all three. The last kind very seldom rally.

Don't let Lux win, please. As a matter of fact, if you could destroy her (and Tripp) utterly, it wouldn't hurt this reader's feelings at all.
mylittleprincess chapter 36 . 6/22/2013
very sad chapter but i love it, update please.
Nami98 chapter 36 . 6/22/2013
Who cares if its 50 chapters long? THIS IS TOO FREAKIN AMAZING. I literally just reread ALL of this, and im so glad that im back on track! I cant wait for more :D UPDATE SOON PLEASE! :3
Tanya chapter 36 . 6/22/2013
I loved this chapter.. Plz update soon.. Its very hard to wait
AccountkillerO1 chapter 36 . 6/22/2013
Wow..intense alright?! GWS Rose3 and Layton, please dont extend the upcoming scene. Just go ahead and admit it!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 36 . 6/22/2013
Oooh now we know that Morgan and Rose are not secret lovers! Haha.

Still wonder who the mystery girl that the brothers fought over was.

Can't wait to read the next chapter when Grace and Layton have a talk/confrontation/shout down.

Hopefully the italicized part in the beginning is not foreshadowing Grace attempting to commit suicide. Maybe just one of her dreams?
MusicLover21 chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
OH, MY GOD! It's not an angry "oh, my god," but I'm-sobbing-into-my-pillow-that-was-so-good-but-so -sad "oh, my god." I don't know if I punctuated that correctly, but I don't care at the moment. I'm so, so emotionally involved in this story, ahem, beautifully written and created novel that rips your heart out in one chapter, but then mends in the next. It rips your heart in such a way that if almost feels good. I started bawling Morgan told Grace that Rose was dying, then I sort of recovered. But then Grace had her soliloquy about losing Layton, and that brought the water works out again. This was a definite improvement over last chapter, but, god, that makes me sound like a bitch, because I basically just said reading about how Rose is practically on her death bed is an improvement over drama between Layton and Grace. *Throws face into palms* I really need to stop rambling. Okay, one final thought, and then I'm done. If Layton, by chance, doesn't believe Grace when she tells her side of the story, and that's if she gets to tell him and he listens* (*means italicized), Morgan will be on Grace's side and would back Grace. That's a relief, truly and wholly.
xDeadxcandyx chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
Omigash I think I just lost it! Its ok if you make it long! O-o If it finishes I wouldn't know what to do with my life... ._. Then I'd have to go searching for a story as amazing as this one ._. I'm looking forward to the next update! Please update soon!.
CaityLightning chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
What irks me is that Layton would think that Grace would just, ya'know, kiss Tripp.. I mean, come on dude! Anyways, update soon! It's going really well and amazing and awesome and lovely, and I can't find anymore adjectives to say, but yeah : ) I think you get the point : ) update soon!
acherontamovebo chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
As usual, can't wait to see the next chapter. Things are so serious but the only other word I can think of to explain the whole Rose-and-Layton revelations is 'beautiful'. It's really well written...beautifully written, actually. I'm really looking forward to the next update.
renegade01 chapter 36 . 6/21/2013
Aww that was an emotional chapter. Im glad shes seeking out Layton ;-)
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »