Reviews for Marry Me?
IzzieA chapter 41 . 9/26/2013
Update! Update! Update! (Please!) :(
Loraine chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE

i've officially reached a moment of crisis

i cannot go on living without an update

have

a

heart

please
GeekGirl-BirdSong chapter 41 . 9/18/2013
Love it love it LOVE IT!
People kept staring at me as I sat in a corner and giggled. At no point whatsoever did I get up, have a stretch, then think "I'm super-duper bored." Not at all. I love and please carry on!
-Miffy
(Hey if any of you could spare the time, R&R my stuff and I'll do yours too. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Chrisi chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Those first lines almost gave me a heart attack. I love this story
mylittleprincess chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
update soon please:).
lilacflower2 chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Oh my gosh. Just give me a mini heart attack why don't you! Glad you are continuing and I wish you the best of luck in everything! Remember : school trumps writing. ;)
AccountkillerO1 chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Totally Understand.. Good luck with your Exams!
Daisyxduck chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
seriously? your only 16? wow! I honestly thought this story was written by someone older! WELL DONE! I'm glad your going to continue the story, because I have really enjoyed it. I will try to wait patiently for the next chapter, I cant wait for them to get together...so they better! lol
leavesfallingup chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Good luck with Senior year. Studying is a priority. Then your story. Then dating... in that order. Okay, maybe the order is mixed up a little. Seriously, if you want to place your story first, we won't complain.

Dating is bad. Wait until you are thirty (don't I sound like a dad?)
lilacflower2 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
that was cruel of him xD I love it xD
lilacflower2 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
...I hate you so much for taking away my last bit of social life, but at the same time I love you for writing this. xD Owning the expensive place she works at; very good plot twist
funnechick chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
OMG...don't do that! I can't believe you made us think you were quitting...that was just bad. LOL! Enjoy your senior year, it truly is awesome!
lilacflower2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Who the heck writes this right off the bat! It's cruel, absolutely cruel... I love it.. :P
A chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Good luck with your school stuff! I really hope you keep this story up, I love it!
394 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »