Reviews for Marry Me?
Sweet face chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hello Sakura hope ur well! Want to wish you merry Christmas n hope that u update my favorite story cheers xox
Luna Schlee chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Please hurry! I must know what Layton says to Grace when she tells him she loves him! PLEASE!
tanya.kanchan.3 chapter 34 . 11/6/2013
Are you going to review like ever? You knw what i m going to do.. I am going to die without reading this story because you havent updated it and then i m gonna haunt you untill you complete it with beautiful ending.. Nd then i m going to rest in peace(hope you got the hint)
Tanya chapter 41 . 11/6/2013
Will you ever update? I think i m gonna die without reading ur story bt den again i m gonna come back and haunt you untill you finish it and then i m gonna live with peace in heaven.. Ahhh! I hope you have taken the hint
jaimaann chapter 41 . 10/3/2013
You scared the SHIT out of my with those first two sentences...but thank GOD you're kidding.
DarlingFaye chapter 41 . 9/30/2013
where r u...I need to know what happens! hurry back plz :-)
Tanya chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Plz update.. Paleeeeez!
IzzieA chapter 41 . 9/26/2013
Update! Update! Update! (Please!) :(
Loraine chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE

i've officially reached a moment of crisis

i cannot go on living without an update

have

a

heart

please
GeekGirl-BirdSong chapter 41 . 9/18/2013
Love it love it LOVE IT!
People kept staring at me as I sat in a corner and giggled. At no point whatsoever did I get up, have a stretch, then think "I'm super-duper bored." Not at all. I love and please carry on!
-Miffy
(Hey if any of you could spare the time, R&R my stuff and I'll do yours too. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Chrisi chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Those first lines almost gave me a heart attack. I love this story
mylittleprincess chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
update soon please:).
lilacflower2 chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Oh my gosh. Just give me a mini heart attack why don't you! Glad you are continuing and I wish you the best of luck in everything! Remember : school trumps writing. ;)
AccountkillerO1 chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Totally Understand.. Good luck with your Exams!
401 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »