Reviews for Marry Me?
Guest chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
I'm really trying to be patient. but this is one of the best stories ever! and your only sixteen c'mon! your amazing. still holding out for the next update can't wait!
acherontamovebo chapter 41 . 12/24/2013
Hi! I was wondering if you'd have a chance to update this story anytime soon? I really love it and I can't wait to see the resolution!
Sweet face chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hello Sakura hope ur well! Want to wish you merry Christmas n hope that u update my favorite story cheers xox
Luna Schlee chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Please hurry! I must know what Layton says to Grace when she tells him she loves him! PLEASE!
tanya.kanchan.3 chapter 34 . 11/6/2013
Are you going to review like ever? You knw what i m going to do.. I am going to die without reading this story because you havent updated it and then i m gonna haunt you untill you complete it with beautiful ending.. Nd then i m going to rest in peace(hope you got the hint)
Tanya chapter 41 . 11/6/2013
Will you ever update? I think i m gonna die without reading ur story bt den again i m gonna come back and haunt you untill you finish it and then i m gonna live with peace in heaven.. Ahhh! I hope you have taken the hint
jaimaann chapter 41 . 10/3/2013
You scared the SHIT out of my with those first two sentences...but thank GOD you're kidding.
DarlingFaye chapter 41 . 9/30/2013
where r u...I need to know what happens! hurry back plz :-)
Tanya chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Plz update.. Paleeeeez!
IzzieA chapter 41 . 9/26/2013
Update! Update! Update! (Please!) :(
Loraine chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE

i've officially reached a moment of crisis

i cannot go on living without an update

have

a

heart

please
GeekGirl-BirdSong chapter 41 . 9/18/2013
Love it love it LOVE IT!
People kept staring at me as I sat in a corner and giggled. At no point whatsoever did I get up, have a stretch, then think "I'm super-duper bored." Not at all. I love and please carry on!
-Miffy
(Hey if any of you could spare the time, R&R my stuff and I'll do yours too. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Chrisi chapter 41 . 9/4/2013
Those first lines almost gave me a heart attack. I love this story
mylittleprincess chapter 41 . 9/4/2013