Reviews for Marry Me?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Finally! After HOURS of endless searching, this community pointed me to the EXACT story I wanted to read. This is going to be... AMAZING!
w chapter 41 . 4/9/2014
please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 41 . 3/26/2014
Where did you go? I
Guest chapter 41 . 2/25/2014
please update it soon...waiting from so many days
Sweetface chapter 41 . 2/14/2014
Happy valentines day! Hope you update one of my fave love stories soon :)
Cheers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
All you online writers say to comment and you'll post chapters more often. And we review but you haven't written anything in months, this was after the fact that you wrote you would post the next chapter soon. You really let a lot of us down. This is why a lot of people read published books, they know that online writers will eventually let them down.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
Are you not going to update? Like ever?
Guest chapter 41 . 1/7/2014
I'm really trying to be patient. but this is one of the best stories ever! and your only sixteen c'mon! your amazing. still holding out for the next update can't wait!
acherontamovebo chapter 41 . 12/24/2013
Hi! I was wondering if you'd have a chance to update this story anytime soon? I really love it and I can't wait to see the resolution!
Sweet face chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Hello Sakura hope ur well! Want to wish you merry Christmas n hope that u update my favorite story cheers xox
Luna Schlee chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
Please hurry! I must know what Layton says to Grace when she tells him she loves him! PLEASE!
tanya.kanchan.3 chapter 34 . 11/6/2013
Are you going to review like ever? You knw what i m going to do.. I am going to die without reading this story because you havent updated it and then i m gonna haunt you untill you complete it with beautiful ending.. Nd then i m going to rest in peace(hope you got the hint)
Tanya chapter 41 . 11/6/2013
Will you ever update? I think i m gonna die without reading ur story bt den again i m gonna come back and haunt you untill you finish it and then i m gonna live with peace in heaven.. Ahhh! I hope you have taken the hint
jaimaann chapter 41 . 10/3/2013
You scared the SHIT out of my with those first two sentences...but thank GOD you're kidding.
DarlingFaye chapter 41 . 9/30/2013
where r u...I need to know what happens! hurry back plz :-)
410 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »