Reviews for Marry Me?
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Wow. You totally freaked me out. Especially because I have been reading this for so long! I have become quite attached haha.
But yeah, I can totally understand since I'm also a sixteen year old girl going through all that!
I can't wait for you to start writing again, good luck with everything :D
deets1 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
You. Stink. For that heart attack. Otherwise, that's fine. We all have lives. Thanks for the sorry so far!
Deets
SunnySideUp26 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Omg that seriously scared the crap out I me and I was about to go off on a rant haha! Jeez Louise please please please don't ever joke like that again! I totally understand about stupid school work taking over life, so take your time :)
Mighty-Unicorn98 chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Plz tell me you didn't abandon this beautiful story! D: I need some TumTum!
IzzieA chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Um...Have you abandoned the story, or what? You haven't updated in a very long time? :S
Pandora chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
jfc please update soon, i've been checking everyday to see i there's an update, anxiously waiting to feel a bit better if i'm not having such a good day, please sakura, update xx
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Please update this is so good!
girlsruntheworld7 chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Hey this is really good! I just found the story today but I finished it already, so please update soon. I really hope Grace and layton finally realise what happened, or at least interact with each other again!
leavesfallingup chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Okay, so much for progress. At least Sasha and Sinclair are going somewhere now. Since you don't like happy endings I am wondering where you are going with this.

BTW, Happy endings are possible, even common where people get out of their heads and speak honestly. It is amazing how many times I finally said what was on my mind, expecting the worst, only to have things finally work out because somebody was honest.

So here's me, begging you to let the poor couple have a happy ending. Life is too short to spend it dancing around the truth... and too long to live it piling up regrets.
leavesfallingup chapter 39 . 8/16/2013
Ah, finally somebody is forcing some progress, since both of the protagonists are idiots. Moving on to the next chapter...
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
I will seriously consider murder if Layton and Grace don't end up together. Especially after all you have put me through haha.
Another amazing chapter. Hmmm... Sasha. I was expecting that scene with grace and Sinclair for a while and I'm happy that it turned out well.
Now we just need Layton and Grace to be fixed too...
Update soon! Please :)
SamaraL chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
Well, I had a lingering suspicion that it was Sasha. So I'm glad things are resolved between her and Sinclair. At this point, Grace and Layton are almost unbelievably dragging it on. They are both too intelligent and sensitive not to realize that they have feelings for each other. And Layton always trying to set things straight and dropping words like "Don't you know..." I get that he was hurt before and not once and I get that Grace is inexperienced, but everybody around them are pushing them to say the words. I just hope that they do soon, very soon, b/c otherwise, it just does not seem right anymore. Please, let it be soon.
acheromtamovebo chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
goodness gracious I cannot for the life of me remember who Sasha is! I'm going to have to go back and read everything again.
And NOOO GRACE AND LAYTON ABSOLUTELY CANNNNNNOOOT END UP NOT-TOGETHER. That's like blasphemy of the millionth degree :(
I think you know that you're slowly killing all of us here, and this drawn out end is just an evil plan of yours to cause us to grow white hairs. Please update soon!
Nami98 chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
:'D everyone loves a happy sinclair
AccountkillerO1 chapter 40 . 8/12/2013
AAWW! I personally love sinclair and i'm soooo happy for him! I think Grace would definitely need to make her confession way way better because no one should be cruel enough to make two overs fall apart and that goes as a suggestion for Sakura to make her confession extra cheesy and lovey dovey and definitely smoochy!
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »