Reviews for Marry Me?
DarlingFaye chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
OMG I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY GRACE DOESNT TELL LAYLAY THST SHE LOVES HIM I MEAN RESLLY IS IT THAT HARD GOD
shjelm1 chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
This was really a good chp love the outsiders quote there im so dying for the nxt chp.
twilightwinter chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Loved it! Please please have a happily ever after. I will be eternally thankful if you do!
xDeadxcandyx chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
O_O My brain...it doesn't work anymore... TT This was a great chapter! I loved it! I think I even teared up a little bit...*sniff* no, no i was just sweating...from my eyeballs... TT Please update soon! D'X I'M DYING o.o
DC
Karrie12345 chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Stay Gold Ponyboy stay gold. I love the book Outsiders.
mayte torres chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Omg omg omg
This is soooo good!
Sakura, will we ever get to read something from Layton's point of view? I'm pretty sure we would all love that soooooo much!
Anyway, I love you and thanks for bringing this story to my life.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
So being in love makes you glow and seem more attractive? That is weird. I think Sasha's story is amazing. She was giving up on life and people helped her realize how stupid she was and made her want to fight. It makes me want to cry right now. :.(
Vampluver96 chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Great story
CaityLightning chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
I wouldn't have guessed it was Sasha.. I can hardly remember who Sasha was. Refresh my memory please? I loved this chapter, your story is absolutely amazing. And it gets better as it progresses which is, indeed, a rare thing. But you have somehow managed to conjure up something that leaves me heartbroken and intrigued to know what happens next, at the same time. You, my friend, are an astonishing writer. Though, I was a bit sad there wasn't a lot of Grace/Layton action in this chapter, and I was hoping that after her confrontation with Sinclair, she would have gone back to the apartment and met Layton there.. But that would have been to easy, right? And you don't like happy endings, so that would have been too happy right? Ahh well, I can always hope there'll be more Graton or Layce (lool, ship names) action in the next chapter.. update soon! Love your story!
Sierra chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
Thank god you finally updated lol, I was seriously going CRAZY. So I figured it was Sasha, but now this just confirms it. Anywho I really hope you were joking about Sasha and Sinclair being the only happy ending because if thats true and Grace and Layton dont end up together I will cry...LITERALLY! But I love this story soo much, its amazing. Pleasse pleaaaaase update SOON :D
deets1 chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
You. Are mean. You're not joking are you? Now I'm scared. I thought I couldn't wait for the end before. Now I'm just dying. How could you? As if we needed to feel any more anticipation!

Love this, thank you,
Deets
A chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
Lol, I had no idea it was sasha. Actually kind of bummed he was using grace :( but Layton and grace sound so great, ah, can't wait for the reunion :D
twilightwinter chapter 39 . 8/7/2013
Ahh you have to write the next chapter fast I'm firing here! Please make it pashinet!
renegade01 chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
Hehe that sneaky Mr York! Hopefully it'll push Grace in the right direction ;-)
Zappe chapter 39 . 7/30/2013
Aww, I feel so loved! *pop hug* To you too! XD

"The younger one, of course, your one."
Wait, I thought Layton was the older one. What were you trying to say here?

You're doing a great job of updating pretty regularly. Keep up the good work! XD
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »