Reviews for Marry Me?
Pandora chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
jfc please update soon, i've been checking everyday to see i there's an update, anxiously waiting to feel a bit better if i'm not having such a good day, please sakura, update xx
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Please update this is so good!
girlsruntheworld7 chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Hey this is really good! I just found the story today but I finished it already, so please update soon. I really hope Grace and layton finally realise what happened, or at least interact with each other again!
leavesfallingup chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Okay, so much for progress. At least Sasha and Sinclair are going somewhere now. Since you don't like happy endings I am wondering where you are going with this.

BTW, Happy endings are possible, even common where people get out of their heads and speak honestly. It is amazing how many times I finally said what was on my mind, expecting the worst, only to have things finally work out because somebody was honest.

So here's me, begging you to let the poor couple have a happy ending. Life is too short to spend it dancing around the truth... and too long to live it piling up regrets.
leavesfallingup chapter 39 . 8/16/2013
Ah, finally somebody is forcing some progress, since both of the protagonists are idiots. Moving on to the next chapter...
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
I will seriously consider murder if Layton and Grace don't end up together. Especially after all you have put me through haha.
Another amazing chapter. Hmmm... Sasha. I was expecting that scene with grace and Sinclair for a while and I'm happy that it turned out well.
Now we just need Layton and Grace to be fixed too...
Update soon! Please :)
SamaraL chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
Well, I had a lingering suspicion that it was Sasha. So I'm glad things are resolved between her and Sinclair. At this point, Grace and Layton are almost unbelievably dragging it on. They are both too intelligent and sensitive not to realize that they have feelings for each other. And Layton always trying to set things straight and dropping words like "Don't you know..." I get that he was hurt before and not once and I get that Grace is inexperienced, but everybody around them are pushing them to say the words. I just hope that they do soon, very soon, b/c otherwise, it just does not seem right anymore. Please, let it be soon.
acheromtamovebo chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
goodness gracious I cannot for the life of me remember who Sasha is! I'm going to have to go back and read everything again.
And NOOO GRACE AND LAYTON ABSOLUTELY CANNNNNNOOOT END UP NOT-TOGETHER. That's like blasphemy of the millionth degree :(
I think you know that you're slowly killing all of us here, and this drawn out end is just an evil plan of yours to cause us to grow white hairs. Please update soon!
Nami98 chapter 40 . 8/13/2013
:'D everyone loves a happy sinclair
AccountkillerO1 chapter 40 . 8/12/2013
AAWW! I personally love sinclair and i'm soooo happy for him! I think Grace would definitely need to make her confession way way better because no one should be cruel enough to make two overs fall apart and that goes as a suggestion for Sakura to make her confession extra cheesy and lovey dovey and definitely smoochy!
DarlingFaye chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
OMG I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY GRACE DOESNT TELL LAYLAY THST SHE LOVES HIM I MEAN RESLLY IS IT THAT HARD GOD
shjelm1 chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
This was really a good chp love the outsiders quote there im so dying for the nxt chp.
twilightwinter chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Loved it! Please please have a happily ever after. I will be eternally thankful if you do!
xDeadxcandyx chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
O_O My brain...it doesn't work anymore... TT This was a great chapter! I loved it! I think I even teared up a little bit...*sniff* no, no i was just sweating...from my eyeballs... TT Please update soon! D'X I'M DYING o.o
DC
Karrie12345 chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Stay Gold Ponyboy stay gold. I love the book Outsiders.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »