Reviews for Marry Me?
lilacflower2 chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
that was cruel of him xD I love it xD
lilacflower2 chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
...I hate you so much for taking away my last bit of social life, but at the same time I love you for writing this. xD Owning the expensive place she works at; very good plot twist
funnechick chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
OMG...don't do that! I can't believe you made us think you were quitting...that was just bad. LOL! Enjoy your senior year, it truly is awesome!
lilacflower2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Who the heck writes this right off the bat! It's cruel, absolutely cruel... I love it.. :P
A chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Good luck with your school stuff! I really hope you keep this story up, I love it!
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Wow. You totally freaked me out. Especially because I have been reading this for so long! I have become quite attached haha.
But yeah, I can totally understand since I'm also a sixteen year old girl going through all that!
I can't wait for you to start writing again, good luck with everything :D
deets1 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
You. Stink. For that heart attack. Otherwise, that's fine. We all have lives. Thanks for the sorry so far!
Deets
SunnySideUp26 chapter 41 . 9/3/2013
Omg that seriously scared the crap out I me and I was about to go off on a rant haha! Jeez Louise please please please don't ever joke like that again! I totally understand about stupid school work taking over life, so take your time :)
Mighty-Unicorn98 chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Plz tell me you didn't abandon this beautiful story! D: I need some TumTum!
IzzieA chapter 40 . 9/3/2013
Um...Have you abandoned the story, or what? You haven't updated in a very long time? :S
Pandora chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
jfc please update soon, i've been checking everyday to see i there's an update, anxiously waiting to feel a bit better if i'm not having such a good day, please sakura, update xx
Guest chapter 40 . 9/2/2013
Please update this is so good!
girlsruntheworld7 chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Hey this is really good! I just found the story today but I finished it already, so please update soon. I really hope Grace and layton finally realise what happened, or at least interact with each other again!
leavesfallingup chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Okay, so much for progress. At least Sasha and Sinclair are going somewhere now. Since you don't like happy endings I am wondering where you are going with this.

BTW, Happy endings are possible, even common where people get out of their heads and speak honestly. It is amazing how many times I finally said what was on my mind, expecting the worst, only to have things finally work out because somebody was honest.

So here's me, begging you to let the poor couple have a happy ending. Life is too short to spend it dancing around the truth... and too long to live it piling up regrets.
leavesfallingup chapter 39 . 8/16/2013
Ah, finally somebody is forcing some progress, since both of the protagonists are idiots. Moving on to the next chapter...
414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »