Reviews for Two Wishes
castiel89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Please excuse me while I go drown myself from the tears I let fall. I cannot express how many emotions you managed to evoke from me, Britt. I wish I could say everything I felt about this, but you've rendered me speechless. I applaud you for a job well done. You've got me hankering for more, like... a story about after they're reunited? (nudgenudgewinkwink)
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
WOW OKAY BRITTANY YOU GO GIRL.

So one of my favorite things about any story is if the author can build suspense. Dude, like whoa. My thought were literally sprinting through possibilities. I remember you asking us whether you should do it chronically or chopped up, and while this is such a hard thing to pull off, I think you did it seamlessly (geddit?). Honestly I loved this (and not just because I'm in love with mafia things). Great job, Britt :)

Ali
andieanne chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Holy Baloney! This story made me cry! I never cried while reading a story before! Bravo! :D
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh Brittany, Brittany, Brittany... Excuse me while I sob into my pillow at how moving this masterpiece is! It's beautifully written and I love the layout more than anything! Sometimes constantly flashing backwards and forwards can be confusing but I can tell that you had a real grasp on it which in turn makes sure the reader does too. Fabulous. I kind of envy you for that, I kid you not! This was a stunning use of the prompt and I'm a huge fan of stories that surround the mafia so this one had me hooked from the minute that was mentioned. Brilliant! Eugh, I don't think I can gush over this story any more without wanting to scroll up to the top and read it all over again! I'll sum it up with a "giiiirl, this was amazeballs".
The.Spotless.Giraffe chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my freaking gosh. This almost made me cry!
rosieroo chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awwww Brittany how did it take me so long to read this?! THIS IS AMAZING! SOOOO much more than what I expected it to be, from the summary. You seriously created a deep plot and great characters in such a short space. I didn't expect the whole mafia take on it at all and I think that's made this story of yours really unique. The romance between the two was cute! And the mixing up of the times was really skillfully done and I'm glad you decided to do it! I felt like that also gave the story depth and suspense. I found that the MC was especially well-personified and I liked the contrast between her fieriness and Dante's cool.
So my thoughts are a bit all over the place but the main point is, I loved this! Great work, I have no idea why you don't like it!
AFractionOfMySoul chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aww! That was a massive epic amazing Romeo and Juliet one shot thingie minus the suicide!
I liked how you switched time periods, it added so much pace to teh story, the kind that wouldn't've been there if it had been a linear chronologhy.
good job:)