Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Julietish chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Helen, I swear, you can write anything. You really can. In comparison to your other entry, this one’s lighter—what’s your secret?! For one, it’s great and refreshing to read something from the male perspective. That made it significantly more original. It also made the fluffiness a lot more endearing. I don’t know, it’s just sweeter to read something like this when you can see what the guy is thinking. My favorite aspect of your one-shot was how he explained that he was in love with her, flaws and all.

I love how you dedicated this to your sister. I want to know what she said about it!
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That is beyond sweet! I love how this contrasts between your other entry. You clearly have a wide, wide, wide range of skills.

"They are more than happy with the raw emotion that we feel – when we feel it – and that is it." - I love this line! :)

Which entry did you submit? Both?
heal me forever chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww oh my god dat was SOOOOO good nd sweet totally adore it :)
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is unbelievably adorable. Yes, it's cheesy but god dammit you make it beautiful! I simply adore it and I love Laurie and Charlie. I know we don't get to know them but I think we get to know them enough. I genuinely love the way you've written it in Charlie's point of view. Fabulous.
rosieroo chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
omg this is so different from your other one and I hate your versatility! This was sooo cute though. SO CUTE! And original, I think, with all those proposal attempts. Amazing work you big poo!
And what happened to that world war 1/2 story?! Don't tell me you've written another one, because I will throw myself off a building.