Reviews for Welcome to Cambridge House
jessie62 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Another awesome update, I am really loving this story.
jessie62 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I can't wait to see what will happen next, I'm really enjoying your story.
jessie62 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Great update sorry it is taking a long time to read your updates. I will catch up, I really do love all your stories.
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
wow so good, you've created characters worth investing in, a hard feat. Good job and please write more soon
chatte578 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
That was a good movie! I love watching Sean Penn being a blond stoner/surfer dude along with Judge Reynolds with a fake parot working at a fast food joint think it was a pizza joint. Alex is getting to her in that bad sort of good way and I love it! Another teen pregnancies, uh-oh!
True Talker chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
I had enjoyed reading this. I like how her friend Jen had helped her that was AWESOME to read. Also, that movie sounded interesting as in I would like to see that. For Real. I am curious about the second movie however You may end up writing about it in the next chapter. Also the thought of New York and etc... does also sound interesting. Why? It is good to explore different areas.
myheart4you chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Let me guess. She saw Jake.
Jeez, she keeps seeing so many people from her past.
Ya know, when I first read this I thought Cambridge house was going to be more like the other one that her friends ended up at, and now I'm glad it's not.
myheart4you chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Ha. Walkman. Cassette tapes.
Anyway, I liked this chapter. In all, it seemed less serious than the others and Katie seemed to be more of a teenager since she didn't have to worry about as much and she could just think about crushes, and makeovers. I love skating :)
myheart4you chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Alex is super intriguing, I love it. That would be so funny if that were the person she'd met at the wedding, which I bet it is. God, I hate making choices so I sympathize, but I think Katie made the right choice.
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Omg, it's leaving me hanging. I want to know what comes next, and poor Kathy/Katie, she can't seem to stay away from her past, can she?
chatte578 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I'm thinking of Alex, Greg or Mark is her surprise guess or maybe even Jake since so many people from her past keep showing up.
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
another great chapter,I really am enjoying this. please update soon
True Talker chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
For every chapter you write I have something to add. I remember roller skating as a kid and sitting at a table with bench seats there was a red tiled floor. It was interesting to go to the counter there. I had went for licorice. I rembember skating and falling down. I was better at ice-skating. Why? My mother had taken us when we were quite young. Also, I rememer Olivia Newton John's singing. Also, I have one of Reba's cd's and I used to like watching her tv show. Yes, I do know that she has a new one that I haven't checked out yet. I am into reading this story. You most definitely do know how to write. You really do. Seriously.
True Talker chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
I had seen the movie Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure on video when it had come out. I do remember that movie. I am into reading this story. I tend to think that it is not necessary for Katie to do that with Vicki I do understand what she means. However that may just be too much, I would think that she could be her friend and really there for her without doing that. At least I think so.
True Talker chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
I do remember reading this also. I remember saying that I like the movie Dirty Dancing and I have the dvd and also the soundtrack to that movie. I had also said that I remember the group Public Enemy No. #1, at least it sounds familiar. I also remember the song from Aeorosmith and Run DMC - from the previous chapter.

I am into reading this story and I like how Alex is being here for her. It is not good that she has been hurt so much that she finds it difficult to trust others. It is Never/Not ever a good thing when a person has been hurt too much. I also like the character Callie for she cares about the poeple around her.