Reviews for Welcome to Cambridge House
True Talker chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I had already read and enjoyed this before. I will say that I still am into reading this story. Thank you for sharing this.
chatte578 chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
That kiss had to bring back a very unforgettable memory of the day she almost loss her virginity at the wedding if its the same guy.
jessie62 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Another awesome update, I can't wait to find out where they met, and why she can't remember him. I hope he doesn't hurt her, but I have a feeling he is a good guy. I really love this story, but I enjoy reading all your stories.
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Omg. I feel sorry for Mark. Her love was a lie! *dramatic faint*. This is just like Pochantas 2 where Pocohantas just leaves John Smith for John Rolfe! Ha sorry but I just watched Pocohantas right now and it is such a Beautifal love story, but the sequel just ruins it.
jessie62 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great start to your story, you started this as a new story. I'm looking forward to the rest. I will read Chapter 2, and 3 this weekend. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
this is excellent as usual! You really have created some excellent OC's, very well done. I hope you update again soon
chatte578 chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
You really did exceptional work on this, every thing seems punctual and correct. And I do like this story.
myheart4you chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Oh, how I love the eighties. Lol, even if I never lived in them.
Gosh, I love this book. It's super addicting.
Okay, I have something you could fix. Its not anything too obvious, so don't worry about it, but I did notice that the relationship between Kat and Alex is going by way to fast. Clearly they are going to get into a romance eventually, but right now it's too fast. Like I said though, it's not that big of a deal and I probably think that because my characters in my story take most of the book to barely hold hands.
Anyway.
Ya know, it's kind of funny. We've messaged each other and you sound so different in real life than your character does, which right there proves good writing. I tend to let my own personality slip into my stories, so I'm jealous of you.
Update soon!
myheart4you chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I never actually read this far enough last time to see where he knew Katie from. I will this time. This story is extremely intriguing, and I love the description of Cambridge.
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
the attention to detail you've shown has paid off..I especially like from the first chapter "saphire-colored eyes" . brilliant writing as always!
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
Okay, I'm totally hooked. Please tell me what comes next, I so want to know what he says! You're a really good writer.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2