Reviews for The Most Civilized of Methods
Roi du ciel chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Very nice story. Some of the chapters are a bit short though.
Svfn chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
12 spaces down: "Those who were not crushed beneath the armored bus' wheels *where shot down by a machine gun fitted to the top of the bus." (I think you ment were, instead of where.)

Very human and the style is lovely and easy to read. I enjoyed the action and look forward to getting to know the gang. You did not disapoint, very well done. I'd be the first to tell you if I didn't like the tense or person, but you can pull off first person very well, which, take it from me, is no easy feat. Past tense always seems to work best, I rarely read any other writen well, and very much enjoyed it here. I like that this can all be explained as Ben's writeing in his journal. I look forward to more adventure in chapter's to come.

I hate to say, due to the fact that the chapter was so neatly complete and full, but I wish I knew more of what was going on in Ben's head dureing and after all of this happend. It's an early critic, I know, and I expect his feelings will be explained at a later time, which is entirely aproprete. I just figured I'd mention it. Anyway, good work, you did not set up any false expectations in your prologue. I loved it, you keep it up.
Svfn chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Lovely opening. I'm hooked. Starting is always the most difficult, atleast for me, but this captured everything you need. I'm interested to see how the style goes from here, if it will be from Ben's journal or if it will be a tool to aide your writeing. Either way I am sure it will be interesting and well done. The charectors are entertaining and already seem to have some depth to them, the plot is up and alive quickly which is important. I look forward to the first chapter. Keep up the good work.