Reviews for The Theory Behind the Phoenix
Aquade chapter 18 . 3/5
This is interesting! I can't wait to see what's going to happen! Update soon!
Soccer688 chapter 18 . 1/21
I read your other account on Fanfiction and I loved it! Especially Blocking Out The Painful Things…anyways, I love this story just as much, if not more because it's not based off an actual book (correct me if I'm wrong). Update soon please!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Please write more! I loe this tory so much!
Pookster chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I love this story! I only read the 1st chapter so far, but I really like it! Please continue writing!
Wcatsgirl566 chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
awesome beans! I like the style you write so the other story would be great to post. just saying: WOOT FOR SUMMER!
Alaena32644 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I started reading this on Noveljoy and thought that it was absolutely completely and utterly amazing and awesome! :D you have been a real inspiration to me and whenever I get an e-mail from Noveljoy I just hope and hope that it means another chapter to read! (: You've done an amazing job on this story and I am sure that your dreams of becoming an author will come true! I am as obsessed with this story as I am with some of my favourite books, and THAT'S saying something ;) so yeah, I just wanted to say congratulations for your awesomeness and I think my cat wants to eat my notebook... :S saved! Heh. Keep writing, and good luck for the future! :)
Alaena32644 x

P.S. sorry that was a bit long, I'm just a bit excited... :P
jacob07 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Nice ch. like usual. It wasn't to Dysney at all I think and I feel good and bad about ur job. I feel good for u and I feel bad because ur to going to have as much time to write D:
Plz ceep writing!

sharpbreeze chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
i've read the summary of the beginning of the end. i wonder if this story is the continuation of TBOTE ? because, in chap 14 there are memories with Jenna having a younger brother and there is also Ian. so...

P.S i wrote this on reviews because i can't PM right now due to some rule that i can't PM anyone at my first 24 hours here.
sharpbreeze chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
it's kinda inspiring. well, not just 'kinda', it really is inspiring. and thrilling. and mysterious. all of my favorite genre mixed into one. i really like it. it's a pity i can't always connect to internet but whenever i do, i'll make sure i drop by here. :)
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
well, i'll admit that chapter was a tad boring, but it had to happen. it cleared up some stuff and all that.
congratulations on the job! well, i have no idea who the other two are, but love Evanescence, so that's good enough for me.
as for the singing thing, everyone needs a little disney in thier life! ;)
sharpbreeze chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
bravo!
you know i've always adorned fire so when i saw your story i read immediately without having any expectations and i did not expect it to be this good!
ChaosWithoutOrder chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
When are you updating again?! :D
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
oooooh, exiting chapter! hopefully you have plans to up date soon, yes?
*crosses fingers*
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
i really like your characters! and that's rare for me, usually i really hate a lot of the character that the author obviously what's the reader to like... bravo! ;)
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
i've just finished reading chapter 11, which means i read your authors note, and i think it's a great idea to do a prequel! i'd read it, but only after i was done reading "The Theory Behind the Phoenix",
i really hope you do the prequel, because when this story is done, i'll have something else to read that's from the world you created!
love your story by the way! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »