Reviews for How Wally Wind and Rosie Raindrop Saved Christmas
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Great story. I like how Sammy Snowflake and Ivy Icicle apologized at the end.
angie hof chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm sorry it took me so long, but it was well worth the wait. Its not the usual poem I would read, but I enjoyed it; it was lighthearted. I liked the part where you gave Santa a bit of extra dimension; him having been a sailor in his younger days! I found that hilarious! Keep it up!
J112011 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Aw, that's a neat, sweet story! (with a bit of environmentalism thrown in :)

I'm glad Wally Wind and Rosie Raindrop helped Santa and yes, it was very selfish of Sammy Snowflake and Ivy Icicle to be selfish and quit the North Pole. Good to know they went back where they belong :)

Thanks for writing something cute and entirely children appropriate ;) Hope your Christmas was very merry and wishing you a wonderful 2013.
nickyO chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Hi Punslinger,

Between the snow, the Christmas music, and the over supply of cookies and treats coming my way recently and now this just right story which I could easily envision as a picture book, I'm starting to get into the spirit of things. Thanks. And Merry Christmas & Happy New Year too!
Fresh Wildflower chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Cute! A nice little story on teamwork!
Naver chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
That made me smile and warmed me to the core. I loved this children story, I'm a fan of stories for all ages like this. I think this should be put in a book of Children Holiday Classics It would fit well. The tale is really sweet, I could also see this as a children's film it would be lovely to see as a cartoon to share with all the children. Very good story.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. :)
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Nice, very nice. Santa helping Columbus, I love that. And putting the sleigh on water, brilliant!

Happy Holidays!
SirScott chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was a cheerful little story.
yukiteddy chapter 1 . 12/14/2012