Reviews for The Geek Clique
bethanysstories chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
THIS IS AMAZING! OMG IN LOVE WITH THIS! YOU MUST UPDATE SOON IT HAS ALMOST BEEN A MONTH AND THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE STOPPED HERE!
TheGirlWhoLovesStories chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
In love with this! Getting late but I will read the remaining chapters tomorrow! This is amazing! Should be published! Also may go check out your other stories! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Charcoalsketch chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
That was dark...Victoria scares me :/
I'm so glad you have updated - did my nagging help? :P I love the way the story is progressing; it always surprises me as the plot is so unpredictable!
Charcoalsketch chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
Aaaaaand that was an amazingly quick update _ so much plot packed into one chapter! Just a little thing - some of the terms the girls use confuse me a little like Release - I presume it's something magical and no doubt evil with them? You'll probably explain it next chapter though, I was just curious. Have fun at school tomorrow *evil smirk* and I'm looking forward to more
Charcoalsketch chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
*incoherent screaming* omg the little boy is than...I just-what-you Nat why are you doing this.
Honestly, this story keeps me on the edge of my seat, it's amazing!
I like how you made than a child rather than a huge monster - it's inherently more frightening because of the juxtaposition of the innocence and the cruelty (guess who has an English exam coming up).
I'm also kind of excited to see what the geek clique do next - they are always so unpredictable and wild.
Looking forward to more( but no pressure with timing cause I know what schools like) _
Charcoalsketch chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Oh my gosh. That was so intense... I can't believe this isn't a book! Also, I didn't even notice the chapter was shorter than usual because of all the action :) I'm sure all your readers prefer quality to quantity. Electra seems a little naive - but it stops her being a Mary Sue which is great. I hope we learn more about her mysterious parents...
I've decided Desdemona is my favourite of the geek clique, not only because of her awesome name but because even though she's so twisted, you give her human aspects somehow? I don't know, I'm rambling a little _
QuietWriter1994 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
This is really good so far please update soon. and i am a new writer on here and i had just posted a short story and i was wondering if you could read it and tell me what you think of it? your story is really good update soon please
Charcoalsketch chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Um wow... The plot is going to be wild, isn't it? So much has happened and it's only the fifth chapter! I really like the way you described Electra's...transformation, it's seemed so vivid and lifelike - you portray her emotions well without actually telling us in writing as so many writers do _ I'm sure the next chapter will be just as thrilling.
Charcoalsketch chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
:0 these girls are so cold... They don't seem to think about murder as such a bad thing. you've kept up the pace well, the story doesn't drag and the layout makes the action really clear. You are quite a brave author, killing two characters off already!
I can't believe I reviewed every chapter - normally I don't review one(guilty!) but this story has really gripped me _ looking forward to more
Charcoalsketch chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
The drama! You build the tension really well, showing how the girls become more anxious rather than telling _ it gets a little confusing with all the characters, so maybe you want to introduce them a little more slowly so we can remember all their names.
Charcoalsketch chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Asdfghjkl well that escalated quickly. Out of your main characters, I only like Electra so far, but that's probably what you're intending, right? The rest seemed like cold hearted bitches - how twisted are they if they want popularity so much?
Charcoalsketch chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow, this is an interesting start... A little short but tense and the grammar is strong. _ I'm going to read the next chapter now
yukiteddy chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
amazing story hurry the next chapter please :)