Reviews for 911
SammieMusicManiac chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aw, this story was so moving! Great job!
veronicathewriter340 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
OMG THIS IS SO POWERFUL AND AMAZING!
XxVirtuallyUltraXx chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Oh my god...very sad story but i liked it.
Winterstar-Leader-Of-Sun-Clan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
That was so beautiful and sad. I cried when I read this :(
Flaming Sun of Illusions chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I am crying so hard right now! I would never have the strength to jump from that building for my family, even if I love them to death.
Star of Life chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is pretty realistic in terms of what actually happened. I have studied into 9/11 a great deal, both in from the view of the victims in the building, from the eyes of the police/fire departments, and a little about the theories about the terrorists.

It was a good touch to make their anniversary that day, albeit sad.

The story says things a little bluntly-as in there are some plain sentences. I see some places where sentences aren't finished or need a comma somewhere, but for the most part the imagery is bold and the point gets across everywhere.

I enjoyed the fact that this seemed very truthful-it did not sugar coat anything.

Good job and keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Actually, the interesting thing is that the emergency number was already 911 for almost three decades before the attacks...
BlackVeilPanicOnTheDanceFloor chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh my god, that was amazing! I was crying when he jumped, but by the end, I was happy for her and being able to feel the prescene of her husband. Great story!
Naver chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was an impressive and very emotional work. I could feel his emotions and see him preform his actions, it really shook my core. That was quite sad, the anniversary made it all the more worse, I really felt bad for them. Even know I knew he was going to die I still kept hoping and hoping telling myself that he was going to be ok. 911 was truly a horror that can never be erased from time. Again I really felt for all of the characters very good piece.
I think that last part is true.