Reviews for The Little Details
Sapphire Faith chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Oh, no. I think it would be funny if Denver caught a cab and yelled out, "Follow that cab!" I know he wouldn't, though. I feel that Pete is very demanding and hovering over Denver. I'm excited to see how the rest of this story plays out, and I want to know how Denver retrieves his screenplay.
Sapphire Faith chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I love Emily as a character. I can already see Denver's character development. He's actually showing some emotion now. Though I do find it hard to believe that an artist as great as Emily can actually exist, I am fascinated by it. Even though this chapter was rather short, it still held plenty of meaning and was very well-written.
Sapphire Faith chapter 6 . 9/24/2014
Ms. Hodes has perfect timing, doesn't she? I wonder how soon it will be until Emily's dark secrets are revealed. This chapter was fairly well-written. Good job!
Sapphire Faith chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I really, really hope that Emily doesn't find out that the only reason that Denver is willing to befriend is so he can improve his acting. Or that it at least turns into something more. Denver's still stuck on the hand drawings? I think it's actually amazing to be able to draw good hands or fists. I'm not sure if Ms. Maserson will be a problem or just a minor annoyance in the story, but I do think that it will be interesting. Great chapter!
Sapphire Faith chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
The best artists are always the most troubled, I suppose. I find it hilarious that Denver's mom is so interested in his love life, much more interested than he, anyway. There were some of the same mistakes as before, but the chapter was still okay.
Sapphire Faith chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
That's a really great "non-judgmental environment" there. I have a very, very strong feeling that Emily is the eccentric artist Denver met before, or she's at least connected to her. Kelly is most likely one of, if not the, main antagonists. There were a couple of misspelled words and punctuation errors, but the chapter was still pretty good. I like the slower pace that focuses on the characters, too.
Sapphire Faith chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
That man from the university was actually pretty tolerant, considering some schools I know would not have even bothered with someone who had no interest in attending the school. But being a fairly prominent action movie star probably helps. There are some formatting issues, but the chapter was really good and looks like it set up for the next one rather well.
Sapphire Faith chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I really like the story so far, even though it's only the first chapter. It'll be really interesting to see Denver interact with the artists. There's this little issue that I had while I was reading. It's just that I usually like to see a character's actions paired up with what they're saying, such as:

"So how do I fix what's wrong?"

Mr. Filmore sighed. "You can't fix it..."

But I'm pretty sure that's more of a style preference, so it's not that big of a deal.
Buttonpokes chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Yay! An update after a long time, finally! I've been waiting and checking for updates every week for months and I stopped checking that often cus I went on holiday. Then seeing that it's a new year, I decided to check for updates agn, and tadaaa! It's a wonderful new year surprise to see you update.

Great story, great ending albeit a little rushed. But it was still an enjoyable experience reading the last chapter. Love your stories, just that I'm often too lazy to review. Keep on writing!
jxnickel chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Oooh something's up with her house.. o_o can't wait for the next chapter!
coldblood chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Again, I loved it! You've made a great plot!
coldblood chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Damn. I love your writing! Your quotes, they're amazing! I just can't imagine how you think of those. You're filled wisdom and awesomeness! Keep up the good work! LOVE IT
jxnickel chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I KNEW IT THEY SWITCHED BELONGINGS!
I like Joe.
AnonymousReads chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Yay you posted. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon. Please. :)
tonightsphantasm chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hi i just started reading your story, and I'm on the first chapter and I'm really liking it. And I am for sure going to check out your other story, A Proper Princess? It seems fairly interesting. Do you mind checking out my story, I'm not sure whether it fits your taste, but you can just review on my writing technique and all. :-) It'll be so appreciated, if you do. Thank you so much.