Reviews for The Little Details
Buttonpokes chapter 11 . 12/31/2013
Yay! An update after a long time, finally! I've been waiting and checking for updates every week for months and I stopped checking that often cus I went on holiday. Then seeing that it's a new year, I decided to check for updates agn, and tadaaa! It's a wonderful new year surprise to see you update.

Great story, great ending albeit a little rushed. But it was still an enjoyable experience reading the last chapter. Love your stories, just that I'm often too lazy to review. Keep on writing!
jxnickel chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Oooh something's up with her house.. o_o can't wait for the next chapter!
coldblood chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Again, I loved it! You've made a great plot!
coldblood chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Damn. I love your writing! Your quotes, they're amazing! I just can't imagine how you think of those. You're filled wisdom and awesomeness! Keep up the good work! LOVE IT
jxnickel chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I KNEW IT THEY SWITCHED BELONGINGS!
I like Joe.
AnonymousReads chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Yay you posted. Can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon. Please. :)
tonightsphantasm chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Hi i just started reading your story, and I'm on the first chapter and I'm really liking it. And I am for sure going to check out your other story, A Proper Princess? It seems fairly interesting. Do you mind checking out my story, I'm not sure whether it fits your taste, but you can just review on my writing technique and all. :-) It'll be so appreciated, if you do. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Yay a meeting! I wonder what they're gonna talk about. Kelly is so irritating lool.
-silverthornedrose
xxWiingsxx chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Uh oh I sense a certain crazy art student in our futures! And I don't mean Denver's crazy ex!
xxWiingsxx chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Emily? As in happy, little crazy, Emily? Ohoho I sense something interesting coming...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Emily drawing dark pictures?! But she seems like one of those weird, but happy girls... Can't wait for the next chappie!
-silverthornedrose
silverthornedros chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
HAHAHA I can see the start of a friendship between Emily and Denver (;
Yay for updates!
Kelly is really nosy...
xxWiingsxx chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Lol. Denny. And I think I like Emily. She's a little spacey, but that could just be her personality.
xxWiingsxx chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Well Denver's not very hard to persuade. All about furthering the career, huh?
xxWiingsxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Ooh. Very interesting. I like the not female lead idea! Different from what you normally do, but I like it!