Reviews for Almost Thankful
Kirihime chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Cute. Love this one!
AnitaShadows chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I absolutly love these characrers especially keiron. :)
Wavern16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
lol wow, well, if it makes them feel better I say all of them were jackasses and it's all their faults! Lol XD great job buddy! I love it! and I'm glad Terry finally stood up for himself!
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I love it :D It was just amazing , like everything else you write c:
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Rachael...Melody...yep! They definitely gotta go! The dad...tsk, tsk, tsk. And Tommy! Thomas, shame on you! How could he ask his brother to do all that. Can't pretend 'not' to be 'gay'. That simply makes no sense. Gah!

OK! Now that that's outta the way.
Kieron got jealous XD Honestly, never thought I'd see that. Like ever I loved how Terrence (Pfft XD) Told everyone off at the end of dinner. Screw the warning looks from the dad, you're a grown man! But the fight between him and Kie, I will say it was mildly amusing because I'm used to seeing it but it was sad too TTTT
When he told him to have a good life and walk away, I was like "No, come back! Get back here. Kie, where are you going this time?!" I honestly didnt think he was coming back

Then the week later bit. Terry, sulking is understandable but ya gotta shower! And pizza's not the only thing out there! There's Chinese food too :D But Tommy! Aww, he pulled through for his brother. Thank you, Thomas!

"I love you," I murmured, watching him.

"I'm very loveable."

"Kieron."

He sighed. "Yeah, well, you're not so bad yourself."
Kie, why ya gotta be so damn stubborn? Say "I love you"! You know you wanna but, eh. I suppose that's as close as Terry's gonna get for now, right?

I loved this one so much! I love "Almost Teasing" too but perhaps this one just a bit more. And hurray, I got me a second present! XD Thank you Av-chan!
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and look forward to reading more of your stuff in 2013!

-Tenshi out!