Reviews for Psychronicles
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
I think your right, the aliens are so so bland that its just waves of grunts and that's, not really a good idea. Sorry, its just, getting taxing.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 7/5/2014
Chochobo's? Nice, are they in this or just a nod? Guess I will find out either way lol. I think theses aliens would do better if they had more to stand out, right now they are very forgettable, might as well just call them rocks or something. Well, we will see how it goes from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 7/4/2014
Mark really needs a new catchphrase, or just needs to stop talking lol. So, I see your aware of Jam's Pokemon like nature, well done. Cody pulled off some nice moves at least, well done. Good to learn more about his past , glad to have him fleshed out, I guess this means he is the main lead and not Cody? Sure seems to not be Stan lol. Well, we will see where it goes from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
To be honest, this chapter mostly seemed like a lot of individuals yelling loudly at each other to various extents, I guess the aliens being more or less mindless have not helped. I don't know, I think this chapter overdid it with the screaming puns, oh well.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Is Jam, a Pokemon? If not he needs serious therapy. Issac seems ok at least but Mark is rather annoying. Well this new team seems quite eccentric to say the least, we will see if they can get the job done or make it worst.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
New party eh? Seems like a lively bunch for now. Meanwhile, that poor random Jogger , walked right in to a fiasco just by luck.

Well, Byst seems cool enough, we will see how he does from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
So, this does seem like a much less dire mission compared to the previous one, we will see how it goes. Well, random monsters and even more random individuals, I suppose it will be a random conclusion?
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Well, they escaped from Dominic a lot easier then I figured they would but I guess that means he will be a reoccurring villain so that's cool, he seems like he could lead to a lot of intense conflicts, if he is indeed going to go on from here and not just rot in a jail cell I guess.

So, other then that more religious debates I guess, and now we have a new team ? Guess we will see where it goes.

Well, I did not think Cody would get the jump on his foe to resolve things quite so easily but, makes for more surprises I guess. Keep up the good work, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Well, Mera went down faster then I expected but it seems Domenic won't go down that way, being immortal and all. Well, some nice fighting here and the group pulled some good moves, they will have to pull some even better ones to top this undying monster. Guess we will see but keep up the good work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Damn Prisha has it rough, having to unloving parents is bound to mess you up. Well this chapter was not what I expected but I guess that's good, Domnic seems a cut above the others. Mera seems to be throwing out some intense jabs, and even more intense heat. Well, it is quite a pickle the good guys are in, hope they can get out of it without getting melted.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Some nice fighting in this chapter, guess Diamonds are not always forever lol. Ian pulled some sweet moves , looks like things are coming along though there is still rough weather ahead with the strongest Disciple still ahead. Guess we will see if they can pull through but till then keep it up.
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
I grew a Youth Tree once, did not quite work out as intended, arg. Well, things are getting more intense , nice fighting we had. Heh, seems like the region is as phony as Scientology, though I guess even they don't have there believers deal with crazy trees lol. Well, this case seemed productive, at least in killing snakes. We will see what results from this soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Ugh, cultists are always a pain and theses High Disciple's seem high up there in the fanatical scale, a tad perverted to. Well, it looks like the gang is in the thick of this madness, we will see if they can get out of it without to much hassle.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Well, busting robbers is always fun, even more so when there is a nod to good old Final Fantasy 7. So, the relationship between Rina and Ian seems to be going well. The world is having a clearer picture as well so that's nice, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Now we have time Traveling? I wonder if Stan is a Doctor lol. Incendis sounds like they have all kinds of nasty tricks, Morris seems like just the tip of the ice berg for now.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »