Reviews for Psychronicles
Rebeccie chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
So I scrolled down and coooll you draw influence from harry potter? Didn’t expect that :D I have heard of people talking about Fullmetal Alchemist, is that good?
This chapter is actually my favourite out of the whole series (: Well, what you’ve wrote up to anyways, I’m sure it’ll get even better. It’s very dark and haunting and keeps me on the edge of my seat.
[he was pulled in by a long engrossed tongue from the tree's mouth. What followed was the sound of the flesh and bones crunching along with the boy's screams.] This was my favourite sentence of the chapter. It’s scary, awesome and intriguing.
The third section here was a bit long, but I guess it was good (:
Overall, love love love this chapter!
Rebeccie chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
No, I don’t think you prolonged the investigation, I find them more amusing at times then just hardcore fighting. Your characters really just bring everything to life (: Also, it sheds light on what is revealed later and answers some question as I have as a reader (:
[Whoa you mean Dominic ate so much chalk and got eternal youth?" Corey smiled ever so enthusiastically] why do I always imagine his smile to be cheeky and devious? XD I heart Coreyyy 3
Your characters are all unique and lovable, even the villians. Although you should focus on descriptions other than their hair, eye color, age, height and clothes. I think I’ve said this before, but meh :L It’d help me better with painting a picture in my head of them.
[She had long red hair tied into pigtails over her big alluring yellow eyes it’s brilliant how you just used ‘yellow’ instead of like gold or bronze, etc. It really emphasises the colour somehow, and I imagine her with these bright, almost cat-like eyes.
[Corey in the meant time was out in the woods] mean time. I normally don’t correct spelling and stuff in my reviews because then I have to go through the entire chapter again, although if you want me to I can do more in the future.
[This is why all other humans are doomed blah blah blah..."] This made me giggle I love how it’s just blah blah blah.
Rebeccie chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
I really like the plot device of using a quiz to info-dump. It’s amusing and doesn’t feel like you’re actually trying to pile tidbits of information (:
[Rina complained throwing her arms into the air] This little sentence makes me smile. I imagine her arms in the air and her eyes rolling in frustration XD I THROW MY ARM IN THE AIR SOMETIMES, SINGING AYOOOO. Lol jks (:
[Thank... goodness... please... hel...p..] I liked how you added the Japanese word ‘keikaku in one of your earlier chapters. Maybe if you could add a tasu-ke-te.. in this one it would be nice too XD
[Whoa so you think the possums in these woods practice voodoo and she's one of their victims?" Corey asked with as much enthusiasm as ever.] Hehe it’s funny for Corey to be talking about voodoo dolls, it suits my image of his character XD
["No she said botanist," Prisha remarked at Ian.] I love sarcastic characters! Although Corey still remains my favourite :D
[Rina announced confidently with Prisha applying palm to forehead in the background.] teehee I love Rina, she can be such a ditz sometimes XD
LOL fish cakes; it’s so random but funny (:
[The reward is two thousand Jouls] it’s always awesome to have a unique form of currency
Rebeccie chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
You said that you rushed this arc, but I think it’s pretty decent and that it’s a good idea. The first arc is mostly just introductory, so it’d be boring if it was wayy too long. Your arcs are also getting longer, so I think it would be nice to keep them 3-10 chapters long.
[Corey clobbered Vermillo] I love how you used the word ‘clobbered, it’s very anime-esque XD Anime-esque? I just made that a word.
I really really love the flower gate, it’s such a unique way of getting around even in anime-terms. Have you watched Ao no excorcist? They get around by sticking special keys in any door, and in doraemon they have an anyway door XD The flower door sounds awesome (Y)
[Corey continued with enthusiasm!] I think you added an exclamation mark accidently here, edit it (:
I know I’m being too over-analytical over things because you do explain and expand further, but I think it’s nice to lay out everything clearly in the beginning. The friendship/relationship between the four is very well done. Obviously they are very close and they fight together. I do like your running gags throughout though, like Ian’s pervertedness and Prisha’s gloominess.
[He's too strong to be human..] This sentence really emphasises the shonen elements of your series! Good job (: I also liked how you added the words ‘small fry.’
[the female professor with red knotted hair, Morris] Good repetition of description, it brings impact.
[After the smoke cleared, it revealed there was a crack on the blade for Morris to think, Perfect.] I think this would be better flow if you wrote: After the smoke had cleared, Morris saw that there was now a crack on the blade. Perfect. And put perfect on a separate line. I like short succinct sentences.
Rebeccie chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
It's a cliffhanger :( dammit. I want moarrrr
Please update soon! And also, this would be awesome as an actual anime or mange, I can just imagine it!
Rebeccie chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! Do you also play Skyrim? :)
Rebeccie chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is a great beginning :) exciting and rather humorous
Hikaru chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Came here from yahoo answers :)
riverstardust chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Read another chapter! Whats happening sure is interesting! I guess writing in conversation form is your strong point! D
riverstardust chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Yay fighting scenes! D The references are fun but theres too much of dialogue, dont you think? Overall, enjoyed the read!
riverstardust chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I read the first chapter and love it! D I smiled(and giggled) lots when reading this!(and I was reading it in an Insurance Agency room with the Insurance Agent talking to my cousin about Insucance. I was sitting beside them and giggling to my phone cause I was reading it on my phone. I think theyre not gonna cover me on mental stability after that show xD Thank goodness it was my cousin who was getting insurance!) The characters are fun and the way Prisha analyzes things remind me of Death Note(i love that anime!) Ill try my best to read a chapter a day to catch up! Do you update each week on a certain day?
SupaSaiyanGamer chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh my god I am loving these references :D
Anyways not going lie, at first I was a little bored :/
But don't worry! You made up for it with the action scenes.
Overall, great chapter.
SupaSaiyanGamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hmm...Looks like I have some competition in the manga section.
The story's pretty intriguing and caught my attention.
I'll be looking out for this series. So update soon please.
eyeofmist chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
omg i lov this
its beautiful!
this chp really captivated me! ill be waiting to read more!
i really love your story n i really like yur character's (lucir) name

psst. im just a first time writer and i aspire to write as well as you.
if its possible could you review on my work? i really wish to improve
thank you very much!
Ahniya-sama chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Still haven't read your updates, now I've got plenty to catch up on yaay XD I was busy with reading fanfics and mangas, soo... anyway, I have one request... I would like to make an illustration of your OCs, if that's okay? :)
118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »