Reviews for Fantasia- Dreaming of You
Timescribe chapter 1 . 3/3
Hello Lady Seratopia,
The PM option doesn't seem to come up on your profile, but I was really keen to review this story anyway. So I can add some messaging here.
Of all your stories/poems, this is the one that really caught my eye. It was romantically exciting. My email account flagged your favoriting of my "Die Witwe und der einschrumpft Junge" and your review of "Ein Klein Gedicht."
I wasn't sure what you meant by your question "How is it mature?"
I actually wrote it 10 years ago, and I don't know German nearly as well as you do, let alone rhyming German words. So it was a real struggle to make a poem at all. My heart was far more into "Die Witwe und der...". (I'm very pleasantly surprised you liked that one, given its unusual content).
If you would like to talk more about stories and poems or other things, my email address is:
timescribe77 .
If you type an email address in the normal way, on fictionpress, using the "at" or "dot" symbols, it won't show up, for reason of some glitch in the software.
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
A very beautiful poem indeed. I think only a single typo though. Yet this poem had a lot of heart and the way of rhyming that occurred was splendid and perfect! Amazing job, keep it up :D