Reviews for Wish Bone
Meadow Frost chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love the way this transformed as you read more.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I do like this poem, I think it has such lovely imagery and the poem itself is simple yet effective. I like the almost cliffhanger ending as well because we don't know where 'Daddy' has gone - could it link back to the first few lines which mirror a violent connotation or could it be the simple fact that 'Daddy' walked away. No one knows but it does get you thinking. There is something that I'm not quite sure of though: "heal of correct" - in my opinion it didn't make sense. Did you mean "or" instead of "of"? It's probably just a typing error but I thought I'd mention it anyway. A great piece though.
Eleantris chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This is gorgeous, and so simple yet heartbreaking. I love the connotations of violence in the first few lines, and how they link to the implication of one of the children's fathers being at war (or that was how I read it, anyway). I really like this piece!
Tepid Waters chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Simple yet powerful. I loved it.
Purple Octopus Badger chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aww, that is so simple and very powerful, getting a sense of warm running over my tongue as I read this out loud, thoroughly enjoyed
JTRamos chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very nice.
Naver chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is very interesting, it's like each few lines tell a different story then the next (the end vs the beginning), very interesting and fun to read.

"The sound of the snapping fractured bone,

Belonging to a long dead beast,"

I really like those first lines, create a connection to a strong warrior defeated and a strong bone broken. :)