Reviews for i promise
yukiteddy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
beautiful poem )
True Talker chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Reading this has made me think. It makes me think to what I share and in doing so it is NEVER/NOT ever my intent to offend anyone. SERIOUSLY. I just tend to share what has happened in my life and how I look at things now. Like for example leaving a course because of a situation that I had felt uncomfortable in. If ONLY I had stayed then maybe I could have convinced others of what I was and wasn't comfortable with. Then later I had toughened my exterior as a way to protect myself. Now it is different I don't have the anger that I once had. I mean I don't understand all that there is to know about the people in this world. However I do try and it is not like I know how to communicate with every single person that exists on this planet. I just don't.

For example the other day at work - yesterday the women behind me in their conversation brought me up in their conversation. They had made a comment about me and I wasn't even talking to them. I didn't think it very nice of them. However that was their choice not mine. If I treat others in a decent or fairly decent manner then that is my choice as it was their's to bring my name up in a conversation that I wasn't even apart of. Again, I don't know all that there is to know about people. I am Not an expert, I can just merely Try My Best.

I think back to yesterday and I think was there something that I could've done? However at the time I had thought that it wouldn't do any good and I am Not trying to create uncomfortable situations for myself.

After being there a while and experiencing certain things I am wondering just how nice that the people are that work there. However it is NOT for me to judge and that is NOT my intent. There are at least a few that seem rather nice and that is good in itself. What do I mean by this? There is one girl there that I had talked to and I HOPE all of the best for her. Why? She seems sincerely decent and nice. At least that is the impression that I have gotten from her and I think that I am right about her because of the way that she had talked to me.

Thank You for sharing this and for making me think. Really Thank You.