Reviews for Just A Kiss
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
LORD my HEART is BREAKING for Ben! I understand where Trinity is coming from and also Ben's perspective BUT sometimes you need to just take the plunge and trust it all works out! You are doing a MARVELOUS job with this story and the INTRICACIES of friendships and love! Keep up the GREAT WORK and PERFECT WRITING Kaitlyn!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY POETIC! It brought tears to my eyes Kaitlyn! I FELT EVERYTHING-EVERY EMOTION that you wrote in this chapter! I know writing personal experiences can be very UNNERVING and EMOTIONAL-my story deals alot from my personal experiences growing up and it does get to you-HOW CAN IT NOT! I have to say that this chapter BY FAR HAS TO BE MY MOST FAVORITE thus far-YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
OK THEN-well I would almost venture a guess of some fluff BUT you didn't warn us so maybe not. Lake-Fall-still fairly warm weather-maybe swimming? OH HELL DOESN'T MATTER TO ME-I KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE FANTABULOUS whatever happens! I LOVED this chapter -what is new there huh? I love different twists you keep throwing into this mixture and it is DEFINITELY INTRIGUING!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Another AMAZING chapter Kaitlyn and it had me GRINNING like a CHESCHIRE CAT! I can't wait to see what 'HAPPENS' on said 'date.' I know the defeat of taking a 'friendship' to 'relationship' as well as the 'euphoric' of doing so too. I do like the idea of Ben and Trinity together-they have chemistry together.

I would have thought Ben would have some kind of DISLIKE at the thought of her going out with Cory whether his friend or not but who knows what will happen, right? Well I guess you would know as you are the author-LOL! GREAT JOB GIRL AGAIN!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Hey it doesn't matter if chapters are short or long Kaitlyn as long as they make me feel like this one did-IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT GIRL! I am thinking I need a bit of a cold shower myself -LOL! It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND A BIT POETIC!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
WOW Kit-sometimes friends make the best relationships BUT not always! Finally I am going to get caught up! I am still LOVING it and I cannot wait for the next chapter as you said the cliffie is killing me now! GREAT JOB!
little.lett chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Verry well thought out good job
Fay Fibonacci chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Loved the idea of having Bens POV! You should do that more often! I think its a great way of allowing the readers to know how all the characters are feeling, instead of just one. Update as soon as u can :)
Azziepop chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
please post more! I LOVE IT!
Thia Superstar chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Three letters- wow.
Fay Fibonacci chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I loved this chp ! The way u described everything was so beautifully written, you rock girl! Oh and update faster next time :P
Fay Fibonacci chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Actually have no idea wats going to happen next, but it'll be funny if he tells trin that wat happened last nite had nothing to do with him being drunk etc. :P and that he actually remembers everything
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Absolutly wonderful! I hope Ben kisses her again!
little.lett chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Very good and well writtenbcant wait for the next chapter
little.lett chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is very well written i can relate to what the charater is feeling