Reviews for Breaking Point
gulistala chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Really glad and excited you're updating! Why dod Aleya run away if she's able to still stand in the same room as her mother? I understand her mother was cold but was she cruel and abusive? If so, doesn't Kylar know this? He shouldn't be mad at her, can't he see where Aleya's coming from? Or does he not know she's half supernatural?
atlalok33 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
ahhh, i really hope to see kier soon! this was such a great chapter and i could see the chemistry that was between aleya and kier. please update soon!
FamishedNight chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Awesome!
megs chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Loving this story! I can't wait for more. I noticed that you have had problems with people copying your stories. It's one of the reasons why I am afraid to post my own on this website or ones like it. However, I am enjoying reading yours. You really are a good writer.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Thanks for the update :)
megs chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
More? Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Ooh, I want to read more of this! I'm loving te dynamics between everyone. And her unknown past? Fills my insides with longing. I love this - keep the great work up
!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Hm. Aleya sure is going to be an interesting cookie to figure out (I type as I eat a cookie). I like her, though. I'm looking forward to finding out what will happen next with Aleya's brother. Keep up the great work!
Dominique Diane chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Slightly confusing, I was expecting a Rai's and Kaila's story, but please if you put them in it, don't mess with the characters (it's a constructive critic, you know I love Burning Brightly!) I mean that Aleya is now in love with Kaila's or something! :)
Hope you update soon,
Diane.
gulistala chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Very interesting. How many years prior to Burning Brightly is this? Also, is Claudion the immortalis whose successor is Jaylon? If so, how does Jaylon have 1000years long of a feud with Kailas? Or are both Jaylon and Claudion immortalis simultaneously?
foreternity chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
omgg yay! you updated! :) this seems good so far! harper is kind of annoying :$ hopefully that changesss. (: update soon please!
FamishedNight chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Awesome chapter!
beautyisanimperfection chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved burning brightly and now im hooked onto breaking point so please update!
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I already loved Aleya from the tiny stint we saw of her in the other story, but I have a feeling she's going to be even more interesting then I even though. :)
Mazarine chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
interesting first chap and I totally LOVED your last storyy :)
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »