Reviews for Breaking Point
Thanks for the update :)
megs chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
More? Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Ooh, I want to read more of this! I'm loving te dynamics between everyone. And her unknown past? Fills my insides with longing. I love this - keep the great work up
!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Hm. Aleya sure is going to be an interesting cookie to figure out (I type as I eat a cookie). I like her, though. I'm looking forward to finding out what will happen next with Aleya's brother. Keep up the great work!
Dominique Diane chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Slightly confusing, I was expecting a Rai's and Kaila's story, but please if you put them in it, don't mess with the characters (it's a constructive critic, you know I love Burning Brightly!) I mean that Aleya is now in love with Kaila's or something! :)
Hope you update soon,
Diane.
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Very interesting. How many years prior to Burning Brightly is this? Also, is Claudion the immortalis whose successor is Jaylon? If so, how does Jaylon have 1000years long of a feud with Kailas? Or are both Jaylon and Claudion immortalis simultaneously?
foreternity chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
omgg yay! you updated! :) this seems good so far! harper is kind of annoying :$ hopefully that changesss. (: update soon please!
FamishedNight chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Awesome chapter!
beautyisanimperfection chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved burning brightly and now im hooked onto breaking point so please update!
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I already loved Aleya from the tiny stint we saw of her in the other story, but I have a feeling she's going to be even more interesting then I even though. :)
Mazarine chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
interesting first chap and I totally LOVED your last storyy :)
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Rosie-I am already IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I know you have probably got several twists involved with Aleya that we will sporadically find out throughout this story BUT I AM DEFINITELY INTRIGUED AND CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! DAMN BRILLIANT job here girl!
Redwriter17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
lol I like Aleya. She's a jerk with a heart. I'm really curious about her background, though. What made her turn to felonies? And Sophie seems like a really kind, sweet person. Why does she let Aleya do the things she does?
BlackRoseG chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Amazing first chapter draws you right in. This isn't the Sequel to Burning Brightly right? Update Soon1
Tay chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ooh, sneaky sneaky. I like her haha. She's snazzy. I like her better in this story than in the other. She seems more badass. In the other one, she was just kinda annoying. x)
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »