Reviews for Breaking Point
beautyisanimperfection chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I loved burning brightly and now im hooked onto breaking point so please update!
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I already loved Aleya from the tiny stint we saw of her in the other story, but I have a feeling she's going to be even more interesting then I even though. :)
Mazarine chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
interesting first chap and I totally LOVED your last storyy :)
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Rosie-I am already IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! I know you have probably got several twists involved with Aleya that we will sporadically find out throughout this story BUT I AM DEFINITELY INTRIGUED AND CANNOT WAIT FOR MORE! DAMN BRILLIANT job here girl!
Redwriter17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
lol I like Aleya. She's a jerk with a heart. I'm really curious about her background, though. What made her turn to felonies? And Sophie seems like a really kind, sweet person. Why does she let Aleya do the things she does?
BlackRoseG chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Amazing first chapter draws you right in. This isn't the Sequel to Burning Brightly right? Update Soon1
Tay chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ooh, sneaky sneaky. I like her haha. She's snazzy. I like her better in this story than in the other. She seems more badass. In the other one, she was just kinda annoying. x)
atlalok33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yay! It's up! I like the main character so far. Update soon, it seems like such an amazing story already!
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Excellent, it's a new story. I quite like it, especially the way Aleya seems so flippant and uncaring. I wonder what Claudion's proposition for her is?

Hm... Harper's description seems relatively similar to Rainier's, actually. Red hair, pale skin, all that. You know how it is. Wonder if she's a fire nymph, too.

Ben's a Supernatural, right? And Aleya is... You didn't really make it clear about what she was, probably on purpose. But I'm curious; is she a Supernatural, or is she just a human who knows how to pull the ropes?

Hm, more Immortalis business. I wonder if Aleya will ever run into Kailas and Rainier. It'd be interesting, I reckon. Anyway, haven't got much more to say. I'm looking forward to seeing more chapters for this story, and it'd be nice to have you update soon. That's a wrap—

-whatthegreencarrot
Chola13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow this is certainly orginal: finally a story about a bad woman that we all still love, please update soon this is definately one of my favourites xx
11cina24 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
wowww nice work so far! looking forward to the plot of this story:)
Born-of-Water chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I like it! It seems like you could take it in soooo many directions, and I can't wait to see which one you choose! As always, love the details you put in!

Born-of-Water
FamishedNight chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awesome Chapter! I Love it!
Alicia Davis chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loving this. Love love.
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I feel pretty ashamed saying this but I was a despicable silent reader during Burning Brightly. But I am going to review more now! Although it did take me a while to remember who Aleya was.

So I really enjoyed this chapter! I love it when nemesis talk. (Is that how you describe them...?) I mean, Carson & Aleya aren't on the same side but they kind of...respect each other? Sort of. They're like best friend nemesis. Okay. Anyway.

Kylar. Aah, I liked the part where she says that she still loves him. It shows that despite Aleya's princess-ish personality, she has real values.

"Well, do we still have those connections in the police department?" - Haha, so protective. I like it.

Who is Savion? Do I already know this? Sorry, I'm awful when it comes to names! He's the Necromancer though, right? Am...I suppose to know what (or who) a Necromancer is?

"Is that nightclub still open, Fever?" - I love how that's the first thing she thinks about when she comes out of prison.

I like how you ended Aleya's part of the chapter on a little note (i.e. the turtle-neck incident), which adds a bit of humor too.

"And he thought he had known Aleya, renowned thief, con artist, and sometimes mercenary, better than anyone else on this Earth. As he read through the file, he was slowly realising how much he hadn't seen. How much had been hidden." - I consider these two sentences absolute perfection. So so amazing to end the chapter with!

The only thing I'd be a little careful about is the bucketload of information during Sophie and Aleya's interaction. It's not heavy but it can be a bit overwhelming. But other than that, I don't really have anything to say.

And Aleya's great! I do think at the moment she's leaning a little bit towards a slightly cliche character but I think that's because it's only the first chapter. I'm sure you're going to make her your own soon enough. And I can't wait.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »