Reviews for Simple Family Life
Maddie10 with ucat42 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
No! My dad is NOT engaged, and I'm not sure he ever will be. I have NO idea where this rumor started that ucat42 was getting married to my dad, but whoever did start the rumor, you need a smack in the face with a brick. You've started an Internet rumor and you've caused a lot of trouble. Whoever started this rumor, PLEASE come out and tell the truth! I am stating that ucat42 and my dad have NO plans to EVER get married! So many people ask us that and now we even have someone stalking ucat42. So shut it. Please. Please stop it with the marrying rumors. I beg of you.

Maddie
Serendipity chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Hey cool story. who is this ucat42 you write with? is that your dad's girlfriend/ Is she the one he is getting married to? Can you write a story when that happens and tell us how they met and fell in love? She must love you very much to write with you...
Natalia chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh, thank you Maddie! At last I guessed who were your "brother and sisters of choice". I couldn't understand that in your previous stories. Well, some reviewers are strange people, really! Well, let them go... Sometimes our friends could be very dear and close to you. I know a lot of such cases. And even my own example. My university girl-friend and I loved each other like sisters (and introduced ourselves so to unknown people). I became a godmother of her daughter Alena and this baby-girl treated me like her aunt and loved me a lot. And she didn't love her true aunt, sister of Alena's father, who had no any interest to a baby-girl. It's not surprisingly and absolutely normally! So it's remarkable that you have so many dear people. And that you've told us about them. Short and precise characteristics. That would help us understand your very interesting stories better!
makaeru chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Sometimes the best families are the ones you choose for yourself. I think you're lucky to have such a large family like that.
You've also got a wonderful imagination and I'm glad you don't let morons bring you down.
ChloeMissyIzzard chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Why is alright to be so cruel in a review? Maddie is a young writer who incorporates her real life into fiction and vice versa - why should she not do that? Also why do people think they can speak for Jim beaver? How do you know he would hate what Maddie writes when clearly you do not know him personally.
Human beings are not for you to be cruel to, especially not in such a pathetic cowardly way as on a fiction website - none of the people who say awful things about you would say it to your face, Maddie, because they're cowards. Thus their opinions matter not.

ANYWAY! I liked this, I really love people who realise that family is not just the people you're related to its the people you love and who you FEEL are family. I think you have great potential as a writer. You are unclear sometimes as to what is real and what is not as sometimes I can't tell if its a story or not but you know what? You're a writer; you write what you want. I respect you a lot. Don't let the mean people hurt you x
Rusrs chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
God you are mixed up. You said you had Levi when you were eight, but he is four and you are eleven? So either you can't count or you were seven when you 'had' him. And he must be retarded, being still in nappies at four and looking like an eighteen month old baby.
I don't understand why ucat42 helps you publish this rubbish. She needs a good talking to by your dad. If he knew what sick things she was letting you post he'd ban and block her forever.
ucat42 is not a nice person, she is an idiot and an attention seeker.
And for the morons that say Jim Beaver should marry her, gods sake she is an ugly obsessed child stalker!
Britt L chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It sounds like you have an amazing family that loves you very much! You are very lucky!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I also have non blood siblings, they are some of the greatest people.
spndean chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
nice 1 i like getting 2 know the ppl that makes the other stories easy 2 follow .
Patricia Davis chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Here, MaddieB presents us with the full cast of characters in her life's stories. As readers, we have seen these characters wander in and out of her other stories, as seen through her persona's eyes. At last, we are formally introduced to them.

As a reviewer, I find this to be part of a forward. As a reader of MaddieB's stories, I hope each character will become a part of future stories. As an only child, albeit an older one, I always wanted brothers and sisters. Lastly, as a "daddy's girl," I relate completely because no one is more fun, and more of the center of your world, than your dad.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Good writing!
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Your family sounds AMAZING!
Sandernei chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
More than a story, this is quite an useful reference chart, since you integrate most of your family members into your stories.
As I said before I really admire your concept of extended family.
Growing up in an island town, I was an only child for almost the first six years of my life. Neighbors became aunt and uncles, their children and grandkids were, without a doubt on my mind, my siblings and cousins as well.
Those bonds of affection lasts forever.
All of your family seems quite wonderful and I hope to keep reading about them.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Back off Jenny. And for Maddie you keep on writing kiddo.
Dana chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I still hate you and you can't tell people to stop.