Reviews for Witch-Hunter
darkworld777 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I like the idea of the main character losing her sanity and trying to rationalize her murder with a twisted idea of end justifies the means. It lends alot of depth to a character that has a major trauma happen to her. The grammar is excellent. I do notice that it would be beneficial to examine her methods of hunting in more detail.
Ink Flows Into Power chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I have to say that this is far better than your other stories by way of characterisation and general showing of emotions. Though there is still a distance to go on that front. However, I have to say that I was very impressed by the other elements of the story. There is very little that I can criticise (beyond what I have said) but I would like it to be just a little more detailed as I feel you are very close to neglecting to describe the world this is set in. What makes it different to our own? How do the people look? Other than that, a brilliant story and I hope to hear more from Oberon and his hunter
A. Nonymous1234 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Wow... I think that was one of the longest stories of yours I've read. I did find myself skimming a little, it felt like it took a while to get to the point. I was surprised she ended up killing someone innocent in the end... that was pretty sad.. Still, this is probably my favorite of yours.
Kay Iscah chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I would cut the first several paragraphs and start with "There has been only one time that I've come close to killing him..."

Grammar notes coming in a PM.

I do like the twist at the end. Think you could do a bit more of a double twist.

I think the biggest issue is a confusion over setting. You're quoting/misquoting the Bible, but this is clearly a fantasy world. And you've got plumbing during a witch hunting era...which doesn't fit Earth logic either. Hotel rooms their own washrooms is pretty modern. If it was modern era, alternative history, you think she'd have a gun.