Reviews for black and white
Temairine chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Just finished. I am still enjoying it and it really reads very well. It's wonderful to see some more of hitomi's tsundere side. The whole "you are my servant" bit reminds me of the opening chapters of seirei no tsukai no blade dance. It is really nice to see some humour and I loved the interaction with the other characters - seems like what would really happen in an anime - but with a new spin. All in all it lived up to all my hopes and appears to be setting the scene very well while keeping up an interesting plot. I cannot encourage you enough to keep at it.
Thank you for writing this, it was the highlight of my day
Temairine chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Haven't read very much so far but what I have read I like very much. So far it seems to be a harem series with a boy in an all girls school for people with special powers. (Correct me if I am wrong)

It is a bit Like a cross between Infinite stratos and a magical comedy like zero no tsukaima. I do like the fact that while there are a few cliches they have combined in a way that creates a new world that is rather interesting. I really enjoyed reading it and hopefully there will be more soon- I really want to find out more.

Keep on writing - you have real talent