Reviews for Muscle For Hire
earthday chapter 11 . 4/13
Ooh, I love the differences in Marco's relationships with the two women - very interesting! They're all such great characters and an intriguing Alternative Universe premise. I especially liked the cheekiness of the last lines! And Elizabeth seems very in control of her actions and others! Nice little update :)
earthday chapter 10 . 1/19
This was a great chapter! I adored the tension between Marco and Mary and seeing it from Marco's perspective. The last line was fabulous - I loved how well it summed up the entire chapter. You've created a really interesting relationship for them :)
earthday chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Oh, I'm sure I read this! I must have not left a review! Silly me! Anyway, this was great - I thought it was really effective how Marco called Elizabeth 'red' - it was quite demeaning in a way and showed somewhat of his feelings towards her. The tension between them in this chapter was great. Can't wait to see how that develops! And how that affects Mary as well! :)
Carmel March chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Great chapter, I'm really enjoying this!
Carmel March chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
This is SO GOOD. I wish the chapters were longer, but other than that, this is off to a wonderful start :) Keep up the good work!
earthday chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I love the sentences you end chapters with! They wrap up the chapter so well and make the reader want to carry on reading more, like good cliffhangers all the way through! I just loved the interactions between Elizabeth and Mary in this chapter - they're so different and clash in really interesting ways! And I'd love to see where Marco comes in with all of this and if Elizabeth is right in her suspicions or not! The relationships and dynamics in your stories are always great to read :)
earthday chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Wow, you're right, that was steamy! Maybe one of the steamiest chapters I've read of yours! Marco and Mary's interactions were interesting in this chapter (though I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for her - I wonder what she has got herself into?) and I can't wait to see if Elizabeth finds out and what her reaction might be if she did!
mcc1089 chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
A very interesting story. I can't wait for more! I'm putting this on my alerts!
mcc1089 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I really like this pilot chapter. It was interesting and slightly mysterious. Sentence structure is great and I like the imagery you portray. I'm excited to read the next chapter.
earthday chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Ooh, great new chapter! I loved the title of it - it was like it had a double meaning - Mary under the influence of the alcohol she was drinking but also under the influence of liking Marco and therefore, talking so highly about him! Plus, I loved the contrast of her in the rougher part of the city and the cliffhanger ending was brilliant!
Just Entity chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Good, update soon!
earthday chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Great new chapter! I love the dynamics between Mary and Marco - and I also love the interesting relationship between Elizabeth and Marco as well. You write characters so well and give them such personalities in interesting ways, and they're all really individual to the stories, which is wonderful considering you're writing so many at the same time haha! :)
earthday chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Great new chapter! I love the growing chemistry between Marco and Mary and the intrigue about the Gascony Farms. I think their future dealings with each other could turn out to be very interesting! I especially liked the lines after their game where you said 'Marco was panting, drenched in sweat. Mary was glowing.' I think it showed their differences and Marco's opinion of Mary subtly but very effectively!
earthday chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Turned on my phone and immediately got your notification for your new chapters so I thought I'd come straight over and have a look! This was great, as always and I really want to read about Mary trying to get Marco to notice her. And I think I've asked this before but is this the same story as your 'Lover For Hire' from based on The Tudors? I think that's such an interesting idea to write a story like this based on that!
earthday chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Ooh interesting! I like the build up you're giving - I can tell something big is going to happen! There was one moment I really loved in this chapter and that was the part when Mary said "so cold" referring to Elizabeth's treatment of things but it could also refer to the massage (as Marco thought). I just thought that was a really nice little touch - that's another thing I like about your stories - simple little things you add in which create a great atmosphere!