Reviews for Mr Warple's Assignments
Gyest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
LOL Phairin seems the funny type too ... he and Marigold, if they are the match in this story, will be ... very well matched. LOL I like your story so far
Gyest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Hehe she seems sarcastic but so savvy too ... I need her intelligence lol
Diane chapter 21 . 2/4/2013
Please keep updating i love this story1
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 26 . 2/4/2013
Had computers not been invented or texting or any of that junk, then I wouldn't be wasting my life hiding behind a computer and not meeting real people! Before the internet was invented, I was always playing outside with my friends and having a life.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 25 . 2/4/2013
Couldn't agree more! Technology IS destroying our lives and rotting our brains. I wouldn't be surprised if armageddon happen within...now.
Breaking Sad chapter 26 . 2/2/2013
Yes, yes he can - writing is power, and one of the only ways to save the world from what it is now.
Breaking Sad chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
Marigold's words are so precise ... everyone needs to know this!
Breaking Sad chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
Ah I love Phairin's reply. ;) I need to make a jar like that too.
zaria d. idonia chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
Amazing.
whileilive chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I really love this story! I'm enjoying the contrast between Phairin and Marigold's answers. Looking forward to more!
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
Please don't lose motivation! You are really talented and this is my favourite story on Fictionpress right now. I'm taking English when next semester starts (Wednesday) and I can only hope the assignments I get are as thought-provoking as these are.
I guess neither of them have have any pets? Because I would hate it if they would leave an animal to die just for the Jar of Moments or a violin. Or a younger sibling...
I'm glad to see that you're a frequent updater, and I look forward to the next chapter.
-Firefly
Breaking Sad chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Your skill with words never fails to impress! :D I wonder what Phairin would do in a house fire.
Breaking Sad chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Dude srs this is (like all the others) a truly beautiful work of art! :D Even if it is only two sentences :P Your writing skills are so awesome! :D
Breaking Sad chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Woohoo an update! :D And I love her words. Yeahh so true
Anubias chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Amazing, these writing topics are really cool and meaningful, I should probably tell some of these to my writing teacher and see what she thinks of them
109 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »