Reviews for Mr Warple's Assignments
WaitingByTheLake chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
Thought it was going to be boring at first *_*, but i actually really like it! Much better and more interesting than just dialogue and thoughts. A nice change from the usual really. Answers were also really interesting and you could say quite philosopical, hmmm have to say; really nice job! Assignments only right? :)
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
Good response!
BrainsAndBraun chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
Perfect. I'm excited for this to be updated.
BrainsAndBraun chapter 17 . 1/14/2013
Niiiice. I can see this starting to come together. This is great.
BrainsAndBraun chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Hmm, I like how Marigold seems to enjoy the personality and interests of her crush more and Phairin notices his crush's features more. It makes a subtle but noticable difference between their two characters.
BrainsAndBraun chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
OOOOH, BURN. Damn, Phairin is brutal :o
BrainsAndBraun chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Oh, so it's not a student-teacher thing. I'm still interested, though! I will keep reading. c:
BrainsAndBraun chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oooh, I like the last question.
10. Are you observant?
Are you?

Niiice. This is pretty neat. I have to wonder if it's a student-teacher thing. I love those. Got me interested!
Diane chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
keep writing! i always come here to see if you updated your story! Thank you for updating and cointinuimg the story soo fast! I really love it !
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 19 . 1/13/2013
Short and sweet. I like it!
Dr. Strange chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
"Hallelujah" indeed, my dear friend.
Nintendo Fan 101 chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
Well at least they took notice of each other!
Breaking Sad chapter 18 . 1/12/2013
YESSS THEY ARE ABOUT TO MEET! :DDD The description of their appearances is also really good; LOL I hadn't given much thought to what they looked like
Breaking Sad chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
Whoa yeah! :D They are finally going to meet _
Breaking Sad chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
So Phairin's been through a lot too ...
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »