Reviews for The boys and me!
miragephotoworksgmail.com chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm finding it interesting reading what you write. While I'm not trying to judge you or your life, I find myself having a hard time figuring out what it real and what is simply a store...a sign of a great writer in the making. You go girl!
halfglass chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
holy hell you have two kids now.
NIGGERCUNTLORD chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Your stories are very good Maddie :-)
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I think this is a really nice story. I would love to read a sequal
spndean chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
this 1 had a carefree feeling .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Great story! Keep writing!
Patricia Davis chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
MaddieB gives her readers a diary of her life and family. Caring for a newborn is difficult; no matter how sweet they smell after bathing, there are hours walking the floor or rocking the baby to soothe it.

Bearing all this in mind as well as memory, the author's brief look at the lives of her family and how she cares for each reads like almost a teaser for her next chapter.
Perhaps that is her intent.

However, there are a couple of problems, not with the author's narrative, but with style. "Lol" is not even a colloquialism and, as a serious student of Mr. Clemens, colloquialisms in text delight this reviewer. In this case, her singe use of "lol" reads like nervousness, not like hurry.

The only other style issue I find are the author's use of parentheses. MaddieB is too good of a storyteller to explicate and hearkening back cannot move a story's action forward.

Nevertheless, this is a good effort from MaddieB, now mother to a toddler and a two-month-old. On the grounds of being sleepless, the parentheses get a pass -this time.
Ruth Hibberd chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Nicely written Maddie. A day in the life story is always a good read. It gave a window into the life of your family, and was written with all the innocence that is perfect for for kids stories. A nicely put together story Maddie. Well done xx
SPN Jenny chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I'm sorry I have been disrespectful. I wish I had a lot of fans like you but truth be told I don't have many friends and my family is mean to me. I only write those things because my mother tells me I'm no good. I didn't mean to hurt you.
Jessy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Your kids sound amazing! I would love to see pics of the who of them. :) Life sounds fun, and very laid back. Do the boys ever fight? Again...loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I don't believe that Maddie is actually writing these stories. I think its ucat42. Maybe its her ideas but the actual writing is done by the professional writer, ucat42 who has admitted to being a professional author.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Has anyone noticed that the people who critize the author can't spell correctly? Perhaps they are jealous. It's fun to see how Maddie's stories cause such a reaction. If I were Maddie I would be laughing at them and keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
what a lovely little snapshot, Maddie. Well done.
June chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
The "stories" you write are not stories. Going through a schedule of your day does not count as a story or any other kind of quality writing. It doesn't take any skill to recount your day. This is a website for creative writing. Start actually writing stories and stop asking people to review this stuff- it does not count