Reviews for Lethal Trap
isabelleflorendo chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
That chapter was kind of... depressing. Anyway, update soon! :)
mylittleprincess chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
awesome story! update please:)
Long live the magic chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
If George West was a real person I would've murdered him. He a dick who deserves to rot in a box. Mary/Emily/Kate/Julia should've told Eddie the hole truth that shes Emily already. I'm dying the suspense is killing me!
Long live the magic chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
I'm freaking out right now. Eddie and Mary/Emily/Kate/Julia (I'll just call her mekj) need to except that MEKJ is Emily already! He needs to have a fit and question his trust in people and MEKJ needs to do something amazing and almost get her self killed to prove who she is and then they need to realize the belong together. And the. MEKJ who the. Becomes just emily needs to kick some enoch ass and save the children of the world and then be free of the CIA and live happily ever after with Eddie, as emily of course. The suspense is killing me! Ugh it's so addicting though!
AxioteA chapter 21 . 4/12/2013
Wow please please updateeee I'm addicted
KatarinaJuliet chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Seriously, I just stayed up til 3AM rreading this, because I couldn't put it down.I'm very addicted to this plot, and love the characters, especially Eddie. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Carmel March chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
I was so thrilled to see an update for this story! You're a brilliant writer and honestly, I'll wait for as long as you need to write the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
DinaK chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
I must admit: I got a bit teary-eyed during Eddie's little speech in the end. What are you gonna do with these two? Will Mary finally accept she's Emily? Like, seriously, no one can deny his own self, even if he thinks he hasn't been himself for a long time or that he doesn't deserve to be himself, and she has to accept that.
Update soon!
AllGoodThings2 chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
Hello,
So this isn't really much of a review except I just want to say that this is a great story! Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2013
Please update soon, it's a great story, which feels close to a climax and it would be a shame to stop now!
Carmel March chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
God, I can't get over how good this is! I just can't get enough. Update soon!
CreZian chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I REALLY LOVE THE PLOT I CAN EVEN SI MYSELF IN IT PLEASE FINISH THIS SO I CAN KEEP UP NICE PLOT BUT AVOID THE FOUL LANGUAGES _
Axiotea chapter 19 . 1/26/2013
Hey, yes I already received it and replied, thank you very much! I love this chapter, it is freaking good. Also, I know I've already said this, and I think you told me you wouldn't but just for fucks sake, please, please, don't break James s heart
Guest chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
God, can you believe that despite everything, I am really happy for the way James is striking up to her? This story is really good, and definitely worth publishing sometime maybe
Guest chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
Oh god oh god oh god, I can't help but wonder what eddie will make of all this once he knows the truth.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »