Reviews for Lethal Trap
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
I wonder what Eddie is going to make of this scene once he knows the truth, I mean, will he remember this and wonder what the heck?
axiotea chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
please please please update¡ and also, ive been reading another one of your stories, and please, make this one have a happy ending, i know what you said about happy endings, but please, make everyone i care about stay alive, meaning, all primary characters, i mean, dont kill any of the carlsons or maybe mary or james and please, if someone falls in love dont keep them apart¡ also i read english is sort of your seconf language, from where are you? also, well, this is coming out more like a rant but well, i like this story very much so please update it quick¡
Guest chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Holy frigging shit you might as well update soon or I am positive I might die! Please please update, this is killing me!
Carmel March chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
"My cover's blown and everything's a mess, yet somehow I'm strangely calm because this is a territory I'm familiar with. I don't have to pretend anymore." - I cannot even explain my love for this sentence. Amazing stuff.

Absolutely brilliant job on this chapter. The plot keeps on thickening and I love it. Please post more soon!
DinaK chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Oh my God, he knows... I can't quite express what I'm feeling and thinking right now...
Carmel March chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
LOVE this story. Incredible job on this chapter. Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/13/2013
Please update as soon as you can, I am dying here
Carmel March chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Brilliant stuff, as usual. So well done and so addicting to read! Looking forward to the next chapter!
AxioteA chapter 15 . 1/8/2013
Holy fuck! I love you, thanks for solving the nick James issue! Please update soon and don't break his heart
AxioteA chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
Pleas eupdate quickly! And please don't make me hate nick James, because I pretty much live him
DinaK chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
Now, just to piss James even more, she should go sleep with Eddie.
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
Boo! I loved nick James, so, now I know Sarah was his sister, mmm, interesting, also, I know she will probably end up with Eddie, but I'd much rather see her with James, also I don't want anyone to break James's heart anymore than it is. And when Emily leaves the CIA and Enoch is down, please tell ,me that James will call quit with the whole spy shit as well, lease, please, he deserves better
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
Wehehehe update preety please, this story is really good, and please update pronto
DinaK chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
This is a great story! I just can't stop reading it!
Update soon!
Carmel March chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
God, this is so good. So so good. Great job on this chapter!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »