Reviews for Companion
lalaleasha chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
So I'm totally in love with this story already and cant wait till you update. BTW you really should update! pleaseeeeeeeeeeee 3
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Gah, sorry, pressed the button too soon!
Anyway, I was trying to say that I was actually squeaking out loud right the way through that chapter, because Ava and Zeke are just so incredibly adorable! (Seriously, I ship them so hard...) Also, the Harry Potter references made my day, and I am very jealous of Zeke's birthday cake, haha! Well done to you and Maddie - can't wait to read more! :D
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
OK, so I was literally squeak
Hey Romeo chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
So cute! I was wondering how Zeke and Ava met - glad to finally see it unfold! Zeke is so cute; I love him a lot.
Snowy chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG. This is the cutest scene ever. My heart nearly burst from happiness lol. Keep up the amazing writing!
Maddiecat chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Zeke was so much fun to write! we need to do more with him!
myheart4you chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Omigod Omigod Omigod Omigod
SO CUTE! I'm dying. That was adorable. You are so good at this! Zava is totally their couple name. Agree? :P
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wow, this is amazing! I'm really enjoying it so far! You seem to have Ava exactly in character - I can just picture her being like this when she was younger. I can't wait to read more - keep up the good work! :)
CupcakesAndRainbows chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You write beautifully and I really am enjoying this story so far so keep on writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Soo good! I loved it! Update soon cause this is brill xx
MemorialFantasy chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Fantastic! Please continue!
Hey Romeo chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh my gosh, this was such a fantastic start to the story! I'm so so so excited for the next update, and you've definitely got yourself a fan in me!

I can actually see present-day Ava in the little five year-old. The way she "marched purposefully" towards the playground was definitely Ava-ish! Haha.

I love how you captured all of the emotions; you made this entire scene seem very realistic, and from a kid's point of view that's not always easy to do. It was so sad to see Ava struggle, and I feel really bad for children who have to endure that crap in real life.

This was amazing! Keep it up! Have a splendidly awesome day! 3
Sloppy Joe 313 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Really good so far!
myheart4you chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love Meta and Ascen and you did justice to both of them, as well as to Maddie's brilliant writing style.
I see that Jessica was a bitch in kindergarten too. It's funny because my name is Jessica and I have red hair as well.
Very nice, very cute, and I feel so bad for Ava :(
Maddiecat chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
HOLY CRAP YOU ACTUALLY PUT IT UP! YAY FOR AMELIA!