Reviews for wakufu panic!
Sentimental RainCloud chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I was feeling sad not to long ago, so I decided I wanted a good laugh. What did I do to myself!?

Dis storeee waz liek dah beast. Liek I 'unno wut I suhd sai.

'hi, my nayme is crow ivory bella gina shana astelvalis alucard light lynx werewolf, but everyone calls me harumi!'i saw my bff shana and she shouted at me. "hi haurmi" and i said "his shana" and she said "yor so kawaii bitch" and i said "you too" and then kazumi came to me and was like "i love you haurmi but we cant b together bcoaz im a vampire" and then i said "why did you tell me before?"

and tehn he dragged me to his hose and we kissed for an hour and then we took off our clothes and then he put his you know wat in my you know wat and i was like "ooooh!" and he was all "yeaaah!" and suddenly draco jumped from the ceiling and said "i loved yu longer dan him, haurmi but i always hid it bcoz im a werewolf" and then is said "its okay, im part werewolf!"

Nuff sade beast storeee
KoriNeko18 chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I'm laughing, and I'm also trying to figure out whether this was originally posted terribly and you decided to 'rewrite', or whether it was all planned from the beginning.

Either way, this is a freaky interesting concept. #w# And I like the everything about it. /shot
KoriNeko18 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh. My. God.

Thumbs up for amazing references to amazing stories. ;P And making me grin.
kingofe3 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Hahahahahahaha! Trolling in major ways, man! I just realized this was updated on April 1st! This is funny!
kingofe3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
What am I reading? This is a real story, right? I'm having troubling reading this because there are no line breaks or paragraphs.

Just... what am I reading?
Boomer Kid chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Yes, masterpiece troll fic. XD

Harumi is coming for you, Edgy!
Boomer Kid chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Masterpiece troll fic? XD
Lolitroy chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Um... I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

I'll go with laugh.

Nah, kidding. Just noticed it was April's Fool. And I clicked 'cuz I saw the summary and got kind of scared, but anyway. Just made my day weirder.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
...I just now realized this was written as an April Fool's prank.

,..Derp.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
You know, it must suck to be a character in one of those My Immortal clones, particularly if you are aware of how dysfunctional your world is.

That said, I don't really get it. You made the bad parts a little TOO unreadable. Not even "My Immortal" was this bad. I'm just hoping that your rewrite will be interesting, because this doesn't really work too well as a trollfic, I'm sad to say.
Dat Longsleve chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Okay, this is a thriller?
TheCrimsonTears chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Ah...nice one. Haha...April Fools. Well, I'm glad this is the end of Crow Ivory Bella Gina Shana Astelvalis Alucard Light Lynx Werewolf. Lets go Harumi Ichika...!
TheBloodEdge chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Uhm... I don't know about you guys, but I'm kinda scared now.
Unweighted Book Author chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Amazing. This is modern art.
UnknownGuy960 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
No Edge no. This isn't how you roll, and to potential readers, don't mind this fraction of error. I believe this is an unfortunate event of profile hacking.

If I was an over-emotional, envious and spoiled little brat, and I'd seen how popular he is, it'd do it too. But then again it's a matter of perspective.

Edge, burn this in hell (delete it), please. It's a horrible eyesore.