Reviews for Wind
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I do like this poem and the imagery I think is very powerful in this piece. The tenses do change but I prefer to think of like the wind an ever changing state. This poem is great, again it seems like it has a moral - not to be too forceful or everything may just fall apart. I'm sure if there was a moral or if there is what exactly it is but it's great - it has a moral like quality to it. I think it works perfectly fine as it is. Brilliant piece!
FictionHeart chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a really powerful poem and it conveys a lot of ideas in just a few short lines. Thanks for sharing, it's really good.
sapphireshadow15 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This reminds me of the epic, Odysseus. A lot, actually.

His ship was constantly plagued by storms from Posiedon, who did not like him very much...

This is the image in my mind. Go Naver!

Happy writing, friend!
-sapphire
Blissful Smile chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Woah..nice! nothing else to say...
tolerate chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
All right, this was nice. But what tense were you trying to write it in? First to second line, it's present tense. Third to sixth line, it was past. And then the last two lines were in present tense. Seeing as how majority of it was in past tense, I suggest that you change it entirely to past tense. This poem was short but I think it could have been lengthened and elaborated on, though this is nice too. Keep up the good work.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wow. This is so amazing. I really love the last line!
yukiteddy chapter 1 . 12/21/2012