Reviews for Flickering Lights
Shanblue chapter 40 . 7/3
awwww! i enjoyed it and by the end i had forgiven most of the characters that you had wanted me to forgive, which is rare for me, so congrats. luke was still a little iffy to me but i don't think i was ever going to get over how he treated noah. either way, i literally stayed up till 4 AM reading this and it was impossible to put away. this is amazing and i can't wait to see what other stories you have :)
Shanblue chapter 23 . 7/2
Oookay i'm back to hating him nvm. But I'm starting to dislike Rylan a little too damit why
Shanblue chapter 17 . 7/2
Oh my god. So I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I just wanted to comment on this chapter to THANK THE HEAVENS that you finally had Noah stand up for himself. I've been getting increasingly pissed with each chapter at how much Luke pushes him around and acts like a hypocrite (I may have read a snippet of the last chapter so I know Luke is endgame) and I was not going to be okay with that if Luke didn't get his stupid f***ing pride knocked down a little bit. I have a feeling he has his reasons for acting like this, but thank you sooooo much for showing to the readers that that was not the basis for a healthy relationship. Ugh. Thank you. Oh and this is really good haha
DarkxWriter chapter 33 . 6/7
*sighs* You are such a wonderful human being for writing this story...ugh why must you be so wonderful.
DarkxWriter chapter 26 . 6/7
Why, why am I reading this story again, uuuugh curse you and your amazing story
DarkxWriter chapter 6 . 6/7
Noah: 1
Jerk dad: 0
PrinCkhera chapter 32 . 8/5/2015
Okay. This was probably my favourite chapter so far. It's sad (sort of) that he has turn away from his happiness, but I couldn't be happier for Noah tbh. He goes after what he wants - and he doesn't settle. Too many times I've across stories where the MC lets himself settle for something/someone when in fact he deserves better. I'm so glad for Noah that he has it in him to turn away from Luke because he realises he deserves better (and he does).
PrinCkhera chapter 31 . 8/5/2015
Take a chance Noah
PrinCkhera chapter 26 . 8/4/2015
I saw this coming, but man... Seriously fuck Rylan - I really want Noah to get over him (just glad he didn't give his first time to this jerk)
PrinCkhera chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
3 3 3
PrinCkhera chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
I'm thinking that somehow Rylan is going to screw up royally - Noah into Luke's arms
But, I kind of don't want him to be wishy washy in the middle of that situation that Luke has got going on
PrinCkhera chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Knew. It. - OMGosh - this is... I can't even *sigh*
Off to the next chapter
PrinCkhera chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Knew. It. *pat on the back*
PrinCkhera chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
My thoughts - Rylan cheated on him, definitely! And Luke is definitely in the closet - He and Aiden are together (my inklings)
PrinCkhera chapter 14 . 8/4/2015
I kind of want to start rooting for Luke and Noah - because Rylan is sort of starting to piss me off
309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »