Reviews for Flickering Lights
robot unicorn attack chapter 19 . 2/18
I'm screaming internally in frustration at Noah. Screaming.
emonie chapter 39 . 2/2
i really like luke and noah together better than rylan and noah. rylan seemed too shady for me...
Ibbonray chapter 22 . 1/24
Haha. I have to honestly admit I hate Luke, but Aiden's a fave of mine. I don't know exactly why.
This has taken forever to read, but I'm enjoying the drama so far. Unexpected twists are perfection.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 39 . 12/14/2013
This Is a great chapter an I'm glad you brought back the ex! I hope they can be friends . And I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Great story very touching
GuroTard chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
That was... really fucking rude. Why did he keep insisting his roommate was gay because he slept with a dude? There are a shitload of other identities besides gay and straight. Hell his roommate could be bi or his roommate could identify as straight but be homo-erotic yet hetero-romantic. if you ask me its none of Noah's fucking business.
GrimIsaac chapter 33 . 12/5/2013
Why? its cute :P
GrimIsaac chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
wuve, twu wuve
GrimIsaac chapter 25 . 12/5/2013
YAY! Also, I totally guessed Lucien's name first go :D
GrimIsaac chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
LuLu for the win! (Code Geass reference) and though late LuNo, Riley is trying to change Noah, and Luke is trying to help him (when he's not being a jerk)
GrimIsaac chapter 18 . 12/5/2013
Just so you know, I can already tell who you are pushing Noah towards :\
chibikodo chapter 38 . 12/4/2013
Oh Logan. You're such an innocent. I'm surprised Noah's father softened. Then again he's still not changing his mind about how he feels about Noah's "life choices" so who's to say it's much better.

Random aside but Noah's reservations about kissing Luke make sense for germaphobes. Haha
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
This is probably the best smutty chapter of this story! And I loved it! I'm interested into seeing what happens next :)
Joshua Harper chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Noah's father makes me so angry! :(
If someone told me that I couldn't be any anywhere near their children because they saw me kiss another guy I'd be furious.
chibikodo chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Ah Logan! You can't make your brother choose between you and his boyfriend. I wonder if Logan told their dad in an attempt to drive a wedge between Noah and Luke... Or if he's just that naive. Poor Noah.
EPuppy chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Phmtgodddddddddd! I truly believe that you inventes the genre Angst I always feel it with this fic idk whyyyy maybe cuz thats happenin to me? Idk but i loooove it! I just hope neither of them cheatssss they deserve their happy ending:3 awww i lovehate how this makes me feel! Its pretty awesome!
278 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »