Reviews for Flickering Lights
PrinCkhera chapter 32 . 8/5
Okay. This was probably my favourite chapter so far. It's sad (sort of) that he has turn away from his happiness, but I couldn't be happier for Noah tbh. He goes after what he wants - and he doesn't settle. Too many times I've across stories where the MC lets himself settle for something/someone when in fact he deserves better. I'm so glad for Noah that he has it in him to turn away from Luke because he realises he deserves better (and he does).
PrinCkhera chapter 31 . 8/5
Take a chance Noah
PrinCkhera chapter 26 . 8/4
I saw this coming, but man... Seriously fuck Rylan - I really want Noah to get over him (just glad he didn't give his first time to this jerk)
PrinCkhera chapter 25 . 8/4
3 3 3
PrinCkhera chapter 23 . 8/4
I'm thinking that somehow Rylan is going to screw up royally - Noah into Luke's arms
But, I kind of don't want him to be wishy washy in the middle of that situation that Luke has got going on
PrinCkhera chapter 22 . 8/4
Knew. It. - OMGosh - this is... I can't even *sigh*
Off to the next chapter
PrinCkhera chapter 16 . 8/4
Knew. It. *pat on the back*
PrinCkhera chapter 15 . 8/4
My thoughts - Rylan cheated on him, definitely! And Luke is definitely in the closet - He and Aiden are together (my inklings)
PrinCkhera chapter 14 . 8/4
I kind of want to start rooting for Luke and Noah - because Rylan is sort of starting to piss me off
chocovic-chu chapter 40 . 6/3
It's so enjoyable! I like Noah & Luke finally together and want more fluffiness of their love-life! Well, you labeled it "complete" yet still I'll follow this brilliant story, hope you expand it with more lovely chapters! Thanks for sharing!
MalexisSwerve chapter 26 . 6/3
I hate Rylan. I hope Noah gets to punch the living daylights outta that fucker
MalexisSwerve chapter 18 . 6/3
I am officially team Nuke! Forget Nolan. Rylan just held too many secrets. Even though Noah wanted to know what exactly it was about (and i am sure he has a reason to know) he refused and brushed it off. tsk tsk tsk. Only secrets that are deep and really important should stay secrets.

Not liking Rylan ever since Nolan got back together.
MalexisSwerve chapter 11 . 6/3
I am so freaking happy for Noah! Like OMG I cannot stop smiling. Seriously, my cheekbones hurt o.o BUT I still kinda want Noah with Luke... hehe, dilemmas.
Tralalairee chapter 40 . 2/22
Hey you :)
Just a little 'thank you' for this story that made me smile, and cry (or almost), because it may have imperfections, but it is all very tense, and we can't help but wish we could support Noah through the difficulties he has to deal with.
Julie (Frenchy)
argelia.segovia.5 chapter 40 . 2/4
ok heres how it is i loved ur story at first ur a great writer love ur style. lovely way of telling a gay love story (mybfavorite) but... i guess i was always on rylans side i mean i was super happuy and exited when he finally confessesd to noah i mean u went through half the story telling about rylan and noah to have him ended with this buffy guy i mean rylan was noahs ideal even the way they met they were destined for eachother whats with this jackie coming up all of a sudden like really? another thing the main character noah truly seemed like a hoe at the end why is he kissing everyone whats with this jace dude? i mean at first u make him seemed like hes a good hearted pure kid who has trouble with his sexuality ibmean whynisnhenkissing everyone and thinking of that luke guy when hes suppose to be madly in love with riley . loved urbstory atbthe beginning bad choice at the end didnt bother to readbtjenlast chapter but cobgratulations because u got a lot of good reviews keep up the good work with ur writing.
303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »