Reviews for Flickering Lights
chocovic-chu chapter 40 . 6/3
It's so enjoyable! I like Noah & Luke finally together and want more fluffiness of their love-life! Well, you labeled it "complete" yet still I'll follow this brilliant story, hope you expand it with more lovely chapters! Thanks for sharing!
MalexisSwerve chapter 26 . 6/3
I hate Rylan. I hope Noah gets to punch the living daylights outta that fucker
MalexisSwerve chapter 18 . 6/3
I am officially team Nuke! Forget Nolan. Rylan just held too many secrets. Even though Noah wanted to know what exactly it was about (and i am sure he has a reason to know) he refused and brushed it off. tsk tsk tsk. Only secrets that are deep and really important should stay secrets.

Not liking Rylan ever since Nolan got back together.
MalexisSwerve chapter 11 . 6/3
I am so freaking happy for Noah! Like OMG I cannot stop smiling. Seriously, my cheekbones hurt o.o BUT I still kinda want Noah with Luke... hehe, dilemmas.
Tralalairee chapter 40 . 2/22
Hey you :)
Just a little 'thank you' for this story that made me smile, and cry (or almost), because it may have imperfections, but it is all very tense, and we can't help but wish we could support Noah through the difficulties he has to deal with.
Julie (Frenchy)
argelia.segovia.5 chapter 40 . 2/4
ok heres how it is i loved ur story at first ur a great writer love ur style. lovely way of telling a gay love story (mybfavorite) but... i guess i was always on rylans side i mean i was super happuy and exited when he finally confessesd to noah i mean u went through half the story telling about rylan and noah to have him ended with this buffy guy i mean rylan was noahs ideal even the way they met they were destined for eachother whats with this jackie coming up all of a sudden like really? another thing the main character noah truly seemed like a hoe at the end why is he kissing everyone whats with this jace dude? i mean at first u make him seemed like hes a good hearted pure kid who has trouble with his sexuality ibmean whynisnhenkissing everyone and thinking of that luke guy when hes suppose to be madly in love with riley . loved urbstory atbthe beginning bad choice at the end didnt bother to readbtjenlast chapter but cobgratulations because u got a lot of good reviews keep up the good work with ur writing.
adlkg chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
I just read this story all the way through and I loved it. The relationships between all the characters felt really real to me. I would have liked to read an epilogue to see Noah and Luke at some point in the future, but I guess this fits the story better. Anyways, great job! And I look forward to reading more of your stories!
EAZYADICT chapter 40 . 9/5/2014
I read the story in about 2 days! You made it difficult to stop! The plot was great and I loved that the story was easy to follow. I'm thoroughly impressed! You should write a sequel! :)
witchrinnie chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story is awesome, the characters feel very real and I really like how you developed relationships and their problems. You are an awesome author, if this was I book I'd buy it.
Thank you for writing the story, I'll read more from you surely in the future. Keep it up!
yume76 chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
Simply fantabulous! Just the kind of story I was looking for. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
This I a really beautiful story. I love the characters, they're so relatable. I'm glad you decided to go back to this. A story this good needs to be finished. Keep writing, people need to hear what you write. If it's as brilliant as this, then you might be the next Einstein.
mgmtlover18 chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! I really liked Noah's character and I am happy he ended up with Luke in the end :)
mgmtlover18 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
I don't like Rylan :[
chibikodo chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
Aw I am glad Noah's dad is trying to come around to the fact that he can't change Noah and all he's doing is pushing his son away.
Collins-A chapter 40 . 8/4/2014
I am so, so, SO happy you've started writing again. You're fantastic and so is this story. Welcome back!
294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »