Reviews for Flickering Lights
adlkg chapter 40 . 12/20/2014
I just read this story all the way through and I loved it. The relationships between all the characters felt really real to me. I would have liked to read an epilogue to see Noah and Luke at some point in the future, but I guess this fits the story better. Anyways, great job! And I look forward to reading more of your stories!
EAZYADICT chapter 40 . 9/5/2014
I read the story in about 2 days! You made it difficult to stop! The plot was great and I loved that the story was easy to follow. I'm thoroughly impressed! You should write a sequel! :)
witchrinnie chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This story is awesome, the characters feel very real and I really like how you developed relationships and their problems. You are an awesome author, if this was I book I'd buy it.
Thank you for writing the story, I'll read more from you surely in the future. Keep it up!
yume76 chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
Simply fantabulous! Just the kind of story I was looking for. Thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
This I a really beautiful story. I love the characters, they're so relatable. I'm glad you decided to go back to this. A story this good needs to be finished. Keep writing, people need to hear what you write. If it's as brilliant as this, then you might be the next Einstein.
mgmtlover18 chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story! I really liked Noah's character and I am happy he ended up with Luke in the end :)
mgmtlover18 chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
I don't like Rylan :[
chibikodo chapter 40 . 8/7/2014
Aw I am glad Noah's dad is trying to come around to the fact that he can't change Noah and all he's doing is pushing his son away.
Collins-A chapter 40 . 8/4/2014
I am so, so, SO happy you've started writing again. You're fantastic and so is this story. Welcome back!
Collins-A chapter 39 . 6/21/2014
There's only one chapter left, don't leave us hanging!
This story is precious, you're an excellent writer
Collins-A chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
I'm screaming internally in frustration at Noah. Screaming.
emonie chapter 39 . 2/2/2014
i really like luke and noah together better than rylan and noah. rylan seemed too shady for me...
Ibbonray chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
Haha. I have to honestly admit I hate Luke, but Aiden's a fave of mine. I don't know exactly why.
This has taken forever to read, but I'm enjoying the drama so far. Unexpected twists are perfection.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 39 . 12/14/2013
This Is a great chapter an I'm glad you brought back the ex! I hope they can be friends . And I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Great story very touching
Site-3 chapter 23 . 12/6/2013
That was... really fucking rude. Why did he keep insisting his roommate was gay because he slept with a dude? There are a shitload of other identities besides gay and straight. Hell his roommate could be bi or his roommate could identify as straight but be homo-erotic yet hetero-romantic. if you ask me its none of Noah's fucking business.
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »