Reviews for Flickering Lights
EPuppy chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Noooo! Rylannnnn
EPuppy chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Angst angst angsttt! Omgg!
EPuppy chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
Awew
EPuppy chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Im fallin in love with this ! :3
EPuppy chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Im really loving this! His dad is so my mum :(
EPuppy chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Rylan and noahh :3
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 35 . 8/28/2013
I'm a sucker for guys who play with kids. Darn you, Luke.

Anyways, it's nice to see Noah coming to some enlighten me about his life, that people were around for him even if it felt like he was abandoned. And yeah, maybe some of his relationships are damaged, but they seem to be repairable and that's the most important thing.

Plus he's being able to voice what he keeps inside and I'm sure that feel relieving, even if it is stressful.

(sorry for my absence! Work killed me almost lol)
Guest chapter 27 . 8/24/2013
I'm not on chapter 35 yet but im getting close! I reallyyy dont want to wait. Update please! Your story is awesome !
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Liking this story a lot! Seems like Luke has a little crush on Noah... Honestly I think I would prefer Noah and Luke together then Rylan. Even though Luke is occasionally mean to Noah,Noah is more open and outgoing around Luke rather than Rylan. Whenever Noah is with Rylan its like he is constantly timid and quiet. Even though Rylan is nice it seems as if he hiding something...
chibikodo chapter 35 . 8/12/2013
Oh family. I'm glad Noah stood up for himself and his dad decided to open up his house to Noah again.
ThatChickMelanie chapter 35 . 8/12/2013
had to try really hard to keep the tears in
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
Great story and a great chapter I really like that Noah is finally starting to get thought to his dad. And I'm glad luke is there for him. I think this is very great story, I'm really glad that I chose to read it . And I can't wait to see what happens next.
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »