Reviews for Flickering Lights
EPuppy chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
Oh my god you finally updated! I freakin lov you so freakin much. I still feel this angst with your writting and i omg youre so incredible, luck with school! We lov you! :3
chibikodo chapter 36 . 10/20/2013
Let me guess... Luke is going back to school part time?

Haha I'm glad Luke's finally coming out and telling people that Noah is important to him. Does Luke's mother know?
Reverie Wilde chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Wow, I didn't realize until just now how similar our names are lol. I've been reading this straight through, but now I need a break so I figured that I'd better review. I'm really enjoying this story and SO happy to see that there are many chapters to look forward to. I never thought I particularly liked the first person present point of view, but this is the second story I've read here like that. I find that I actually do like it. I think Noah's conflicting feelings and self doubt really ring true. Not only for gays. It's something to which a lot of people can relate.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 36 . 10/19/2013
Yes another update! I was wondering when you were gonna update I'm excited that you have! This story is probably one of my favorites hope you update soon
Morgan Stepanov chapter 36 . 10/19/2013
Ooooh cliffhanger. I wonder what those papers are for? A shared flat? A special trip?

Update soon!

- Kerrigas
DandyChance chapter 35 . 9/5/2013
I love this story. It is really well done. I do have a question though, if his dad is so concerned about him killing himself now, why was he so uncaring when he almost died in the fire. I just thought it a little odd, or was it because during the fire he was more preoccupied with Logan? Or is it because suicide is considered a christian sin and therefore it would be considered worse than dying in a fire? Hmm... Sorry, I'm rambling.
Oh, also, do we ever find out what caused the fire?
Looking forward to the next installment.
EPuppy chapter 35 . 9/2/2013
Omg! Whats happen next! Where r u !? We need youuu
EPuppy chapter 34 . 9/2/2013
EPuppy chapter 33 . 9/2/2013
:) :( :l :s ...
EPuppy chapter 32 . 9/2/2013
Lukeeeeeee! OMGggg! Whats gonna happen!
EPuppy chapter 31 . 9/2/2013
Pleaseeeeee noah do it!
EPuppy chapter 30 . 9/2/2013
I hate noahhhh whyyy he didnt!
EPuppy chapter 29 . 9/2/2013
What was it!
EPuppy chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Finally. Fuck Rylan stupid idiot i hope they break up he deserves it
EPuppy chapter 25 . 9/2/2013