Reviews for Flickering Lights
Kerrigas chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
Aaaaahhh finally things are starting to lighten up! Noah's so much stronger now than in the beginning. Luke is sooo much better for him ] Luke needs to punch Aiden in the face a few times. But besides that, loved the chapter! Nice to see Noah's father lightening up!

Update soon!

- Kerrigas
GrangerDanger333 chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
I can't make up my mind if I like Luke or not! At some points, he's so sweet and nice to Noah, and other times he seems kind of unreliable and dishonest.. I don't know. I also still feel really sorry for Aiden because I hate cheaters! That's probably partly why I'm still unsure of Luke being the right guy for Noah.

Anyway, I'm glad for the scenes with Logan because he's such a lovely kid and intelligent and I just love him :D
GrangerDanger333 chapter 34 . 8/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I can't wait for some more! I sense either the end is near and Luke comes out and everything is wonderful, or he doesn't work out and Noah finds someone better or there's a completely different new twist that astounds me! I don't know, but this story is good! Really great read. And so well written :D
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 34 . 7/25/2013
I started laughing when Noah and Luke began to fight. I mean, Noah really wants to see Luke and he's suddenly there and then bam, fight. That's awful and funny. I'm glad they seemed to have smoothed it over. I feel like Noah might be jumping the gun a little. Luke is reluctant to come out, yes, but I also feel like Noah does WANT him to but he's also kind of scared, because then that's a pretty serious step for them. If that makes sense, half the time I don't, pffff.

I'm also curious how the trip will go and if Noah will suffer consequences from not seeing his brother.

I hope the weather isn't killing you : P looking forward to the next chapter as always.
chibikodo chapter 34 . 7/21/2013
Hmm Luke... I'm on the fence about you. On the one hand there's habita that are hard to break.. On the other hand, Noah did have a point when he got angry. Perhaps they should just talk more hah
Sly-Girl1055 chapter 34 . 7/21/2013
Haha, My birthday is the same as Noah's! That's awesome. I'm excited for the next chapter!
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 33 . 7/13/2013
And this is where I quietly hope that Luke doesn't screw up really bad, but I have a feeling he might. Hopefully it'll be something they can work through. I still feel like they make a strong couple. Clearly Luke is learning and he's pretty attentive about Noah's moods, which I don't think Rylan was. Luke is also forward enough to ask. I liked that he didn't make Noah feel any worse about feeling guilty. That was so sweet and such a good reaction. _ And Noah is trying to put his trust in Luke, which I also find a really good step.

I can't wait to read more (I'd type a longer response but I'm exhausted pffff sorry!)
ThatChickMelanie chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
i seriously almost cried at the end .OO. i absolutely loved this chapter and im so happy Noah lost his virginity to Luke and not... his name escapes me... that other guy... yeah.. lol
chibikodo chapter 33 . 7/9/2013
Oh Noah. I can only hope Luke isn't about to let you down.
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
Pardon me while I go clean up my fan girl nose bleed! This was a great chapter and I couldn't help blushing while reading this at work no less. Can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
x1nc0n5p1cu0u5x chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
Yay! Noah finally loses his virginity to the man that was meant to take it!
And yeah, the end of the chapter is as depressing as a Sarah McLachlan song ;_ ;
Assembly-of-Flaming-Teens chapter 32 . 7/7/2013
I love this story, and at first I liked Rylan alright but as soon as he started interacting with Luke all I wanted was Rylan gone. Now all I can do is hope that Luke comes to his senses. Of course Noah could have been a little gentler, I hope everything works out with them though. And of course I can't wait for the next chapter :)
PatchouliPatchwork chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
Well, that escalated quickly. I'm glad that Noah doesn't want to hide and he also took a big step in confessing to Luke. But it seems like it never occurred to him that Luke might not want to broadcast his orientation yet. I mean, he didn't with Aiden and nothing's changed so far. I guess I'll chalk that up to Noah being so caught up in his feelings and nervousness, haha. BUT I'm also glad that Luke now knows. Maybe this will motivate him to change, or at least find the courage, to have something that's worth coming out for.

Noah, I'm so proud of you. : Making choices for yourself and standing up for yourself.
Red Nebulosity chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
Nooooooooo! Why can't they be in a relationship!? Luke has to comeout, so they can be together! Other than that, this was/is a bloody brilliant chapter, and I can't wait to see/read what happens next.
Lykan chapter 32 . 7/1/2013
Okay, this clearly was not a story to read right after a breakup. Honestly, I was hoping for a happy ending.

But, it was well written. I do wish you would have stopped torturing poor Noah. It seemed to me that you deliberately did all you could just to hurt one of your characters. If that's the way you wanted it to seem, congratulations.

I am impressed by your writing, depressing as it is. You should keep it up, though don't expect more reviews from me. I'm sure others will enjoy it though.

Keep writing, don't lose sight of what's important.
Lykan