Reviews for Love and War
Namine17 chapter 20 . 11/1
I love this so much it is written so well and the characters are so relatable I can't wait to find out what happens next :D
Snowy Breakfast chapter 18 . 3/19
OMG, it's Louis. Man, I'm terrible. Because for a second, I thought that whoever Daniel was staying for was his lover. My bad. Anyway, having to look at your father's dead body, and live right next to it, is terrible.
Snowy Breakfast chapter 17 . 3/19
A multi clan would be awesome! Maybe once this story is over, and you feel like it, you can set another book in this world, but like, 100 years in the future. By then, everyone would be surprised that there was a time when they were not multi clans. But then again, there probably be that one clan that didn't want to be multi. And that could be the plot! Just kidding. Anyway, as always, I love this story. I'm glad you show Leo a lot. I mean, I know you do it just because he's based off of you, but I think his personality and current situation is more interesting than Michael's. Now don't get me wrong, Micheal is interesting, but for a while he was just in a cell, with only two other people. (Well, I guess not people. But oh well, you know what I mean) Also, I'm really happy that you updated.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Michael... I understand where he is coming from but would Leo want him to die or live long enough to be rescued? I really hope that everything turns out for him. And Leo, he wants to leave to help Michael but he doesn't know how, and the way Daniel acts makes me think it might be harder than he realises. I can only hope that they meet again soon. Thanx so much. I really hope you start updating again soon, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us. Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 15 . 11/18/2015
Oh no, Michael! I can't believe the human David is such a jerk. I really want Leo to hurry and save Michael and kill David. I wish that Michael would have been able to reach David and do damage to him before he was chained up. And Leo, he felt so much emotional pain from reliving what at least Daniel seems understanding about Leo and Michael. And the ending, where Leo was able to sense something was wrong with Michael?! Is that and actual thing, or is he just hearing things? It would be cool if they had a connection like that though. Anyways, on to the newest chapter! Thanx, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 14 . 11/18/2015
Okay, so, Daniel is alive then... I'm happy he is don't get me wrong just with the situation I feel like he might try to convince Leo to not go looking for Michael. And poor Michael, he's all trapped in a cage and worried. I really feel like he got the worse deal out of the two, I really can't wait to see how Leo reacts to seeing Daniel, if he's happy or mad that he didn't go looking for Leo. Thanx so much, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
So I'm kinda surprised but not really that humans still have other humans as slaves too. And I can't believe that they clipped Jasper's wings! And he has someone special too? I'm curious as to why he didn't escape with Jasper though... And poor Michael, he's alone now that Leo was sold. I mean, he has Jasper but it's not the same. I just hope Leo is okay and they find each other again, soon. Thanx! Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 12 . 11/17/2015
Leo is so romantic, trying to go on a date to take their minds off of things and be happy. But the humans just had to ruin things... Is it wrong that this story is makin me hate the humans for how small minded they are and that I was hoping that Lei would have done enough damage for them to escape? Either way, I can't believe Leo was shot again. Also, I'm really curious about what exactly Jasper's relationship with that human is. I can't wait! Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
I can't believe that Leo's story was so sad! I was crying once I read the part about Louis, I mean, he was just a baby... And all of Leo's family. I wish at least one of them had lived, Daniel of someone. I just really hope that Michael can help Leo with his pain now that he has lost his new pack, too. And Daniel, I really liked his character even if it was just this chapter we saw him. I really can't wait to see what happens next now. Thanx so much! Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
Okay so now I'm on to his story! I'm really eager to finally learn about Leo's past an what happened to his family! I mean, obviously we know that they were killed by humans but I want to know how it exactly came to happen. And I really hope that Jasper gets back okay, I'm kinda worried he will attract bad attention in the human village. Also, the way the other wolves are even willing to help the bird people make me think there is something special about Jasper's people we don't know yet. Reading this story again has made me realise just how much I enjoyed it and how much I want to know how it turns out, the war, with Leo and Michael, and if they escape. Thanx so much! On to the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Are you just not updating When The World Ends anymore or...?
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Wow, I'm surprised he could hear Michael. It's kind of like the fosters, in a way. Anyway, I randomly started picturing Jasper with more bird like traits. Like a beak of sorts. I hope that's right.
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 2/14/2015
OMG, I really do love this story. Gen is really cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Yes finally! But don't forget about When The World Ends! And I haven't seen Polly and Ben for a while...hmmm
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
sorry, it took me a really long time to review. Forgive me!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »