Reviews for Moment of Change
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 2/14
OMG, I really do love this story. Gen is really cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/12
Yes finally! But don't forget about When The World Ends! And I haven't seen Polly and Ben for a while...hmmm
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
sorry, it took me a really long time to review. Forgive me!
Belle chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I feel so bad for them. They never get a break. But, at least it's not real. *Screen pans to the far left, and shows a different world, their world. Man watching me.*
"Silly girl." He says.
"Silly girl..."
katrina.sipes.7 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
nooooooooooo nooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... why would they do this? us, humans... I'll never understand even though i am a human
KashiRyuu chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
To sum up my thoughts in one word (because of my lazy ass): Yay!
Vikings chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
U and yr sis r rlly good! I've read stuff frm bth of u! U shuld tots do a stry 2gther.
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm glad I found failing at life. It lead me to this breathtaking story. I'm very happy this story has a lot of chapters. But I know I'll be done reading them, in no time.
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
I loved the first poem the best. It rhymes so well. But poems don't need to rhyme to be poems . This chapter was nice. The real Michael is lucky. I just noticed that for this character, you're spelling it right.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
I am so happy that Michael and Leo were able to save Jasper from the humans. I really hope that no one comes after them and that they can get away, though I know that probably won't happen. I think something is going to happen in the village, either they'll get caught trying to free their people or by being there.

I don't know even if Jasper is on their side; he seems way too aloof about himself and he wants to stay around humans, even though they are chasing him and hurt him. And I really wonder if the fact that that Leo is separated from Michael and Jasper means something happened to them or will to Leo. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanx so much, bye!
alatum Cloud chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
It's okay if your'e having troubles. You just need to get past it. Well, this chapter was very nice. Kip is cute.
Randomperson chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
For a title-what about Love and War? Or Clash? Or Decisions? Sorry if those are terrible.
True Talker chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
I would like to know how things work out for all of them.
True Talker chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I read this wanting to know more about the winged boy.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Oh man, I want to know so bad who, he little bird boy is and which clan he comes from. It would be so cute if Michael and Leo were to take him with them sort of "adopt" him into their family. The humans in this story are so horrible, wanting to catch the boys just to sell them as slaves. And I can't help but wonder what they did to the other animal/human they ran into. I really hope that he doesn't get caught or hurt again.

And now Michael and Leo are left alone with the two humans who might find them and try to take them instead. I can't wait to see what you have planned for next chapter. Thanx so much! Bye!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »