Reviews for Moment of Change
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4
Are you just not updating When The World Ends anymore or...?
alatum Cloud chapter 15 . 5/4
Wow, I'm surprised he could hear Michael. It's kind of like the fosters, in a way. Anyway, I randomly started picturing Jasper with more bird like traits. Like a beak of sorts. I hope that's right.
alatum Cloud chapter 14 . 2/14
OMG, I really do love this story. Gen is really cute!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/12
Yes finally! But don't forget about When The World Ends! And I haven't seen Polly and Ben for a while...hmmm
alatum Cloud chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
sorry, it took me a really long time to review. Forgive me!
Belle chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I feel so bad for them. They never get a break. But, at least it's not real. *Screen pans to the far left, and shows a different world, their world. Man watching me.*
"Silly girl." He says.
"Silly girl..."
katrina.sipes.7 chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
nooooooooooo nooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... why would they do this? us, humans... I'll never understand even though i am a human
KashiRyuu chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
To sum up my thoughts in one word (because of my lazy ass): Yay!
Vikings chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
U and yr sis r rlly good! I've read stuff frm bth of u! U shuld tots do a stry 2gther.
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm glad I found failing at life. It lead me to this breathtaking story. I'm very happy this story has a lot of chapters. But I know I'll be done reading them, in no time.
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
I loved the first poem the best. It rhymes so well. But poems don't need to rhyme to be poems . This chapter was nice. The real Michael is lucky. I just noticed that for this character, you're spelling it right.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
I am so happy that Michael and Leo were able to save Jasper from the humans. I really hope that no one comes after them and that they can get away, though I know that probably won't happen. I think something is going to happen in the village, either they'll get caught trying to free their people or by being there.

I don't know even if Jasper is on their side; he seems way too aloof about himself and he wants to stay around humans, even though they are chasing him and hurt him. And I really wonder if the fact that that Leo is separated from Michael and Jasper means something happened to them or will to Leo. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanx so much, bye!
alatum Cloud chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
It's okay if your'e having troubles. You just need to get past it. Well, this chapter was very nice. Kip is cute.
Randomperson chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
For a title-what about Love and War? Or Clash? Or Decisions? Sorry if those are terrible.
True Talker chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
I would like to know how things work out for all of them.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »