Reviews for Moment of Change
KashiRyuu chapter 11 . 1/12
To sum up my thoughts in one word (because of my lazy ass): Yay!
Vikings chapter 11 . 1/12
U and yr sis r rlly good! I've read stuff frm bth of u! U shuld tots do a stry 2gther.
Fuzzy Woolly chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I'm glad I found failing at life. It lead me to this breathtaking story. I'm very happy this story has a lot of chapters. But I know I'll be done reading them, in no time.
alatum Cloud chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
I loved the first poem the best. It rhymes so well. But poems don't need to rhyme to be poems . This chapter was nice. The real Michael is lucky. I just noticed that for this character, you're spelling it right.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 9 . 10/15/2013
I am so happy that Michael and Leo were able to save Jasper from the humans. I really hope that no one comes after them and that they can get away, though I know that probably won't happen. I think something is going to happen in the village, either they'll get caught trying to free their people or by being there.

I don't know even if Jasper is on their side; he seems way too aloof about himself and he wants to stay around humans, even though they are chasing him and hurt him. And I really wonder if the fact that that Leo is separated from Michael and Jasper means something happened to them or will to Leo. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanx so much, bye!
alatum Cloud chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
It's okay if your'e having troubles. You just need to get past it. Well, this chapter was very nice. Kip is cute.
Randomperson chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
For a title-what about Love and War? Or Clash? Or Decisions? Sorry if those are terrible.
True Talker chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
I would like to know how things work out for all of them.
True Talker chapter 8 . 9/3/2013
I read this wanting to know more about the winged boy.
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Oh man, I want to know so bad who, he little bird boy is and which clan he comes from. It would be so cute if Michael and Leo were to take him with them sort of "adopt" him into their family. The humans in this story are so horrible, wanting to catch the boys just to sell them as slaves. And I can't help but wonder what they did to the other animal/human they ran into. I really hope that he doesn't get caught or hurt again.

And now Michael and Leo are left alone with the two humans who might find them and try to take them instead. I can't wait to see what you have planned for next chapter. Thanx so much! Bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
This chapter was sadder than I thought it would be, especially with the moose. If I was Michael I would feel bad, too. It's sad when you think that the animal knows that you killed someone important to to him and ate it too. And on top of his guilt from killing some of Leo's pack, it probably made him feel like he kept tearing people apart from their families.

You know that both of them have to feel so bad about hurting others that they knew. And it would be so easy for them to hate each other for it but it turned out the exact opposite. They both realized they had no choice and love each other that much more for actually feeling remorse. And the scene with washing the blood off the clothes made it so much more emotional. Thanx so much, bye!
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I've been moving and had no internet and I was so happy to see that you had three chapters of this uploaded already. I love this chapter so much, especially the battle scene. You could see how most of the warriors didn't want to right but pride and sorrow and anger wouldn't let them let go of the past. And it was so sad watching both Leo and Michael cutting people down and knowing it was probably someone important to their loved one.

I'm so glad though that Leo stopped Asyu from killing Michael, even though he knew that it would turn his own clan against him. And the fighting did stop when Leo was talking to Asyu and telling him not to kill Michael, and everyone began searching for their comrades. And they hadn't started fighting when they left so hopefully everything can turn out okay. Thanx so much, bye!
twilightserius chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
cool bird peoples wonder if they cna all get together an off the humans
MikaChu723 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Oh my! A new comer!? QwQ Can't wait to see where this'll lead to! 3
Belle chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
I knew it. How did I know it? Well, it was pretty obvious. I like this new person. Once I'm done with this review, I'll ask you what his name is. Keep writing, and I'm sure Mckayla loves every word of this story. You guys are both so brilliant and epic. As males anyway. Love you.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »