Reviews for You Spoke
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wonderful job, and so true.
DarknessesDownfall chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This reminds me of a song...omg... watch?vK5ErTfStf3A&featureyoutube_gdata_player
InspiredAndNatural chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I like it.
Arista Everett June chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I adore this! I *must* favorite.

AEJ
Sally Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Good emotion!
TheNerdling chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ha. Ha-ha XD and the day that happens will be no day soon XD I liked this, completely full of dishonest honesty XD
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Not bad! Some misspellings and missing punctuation marks, but otherwise, this was good! :D I like it!
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Ha, until he gets a girlfriend, and then later when you two are hanging out as friends, he tells you that he had a huge crush on you before, back when you liked him too. And since no one said anything, you both moved on, and look back with a question, would we have worked? You both are happy with your respective significant others, but there is a little voice in your head every time you see him, or hear him speak, that chastises you, you really could have been something great. - true story. :(
Angel
Love sucks. :P
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
awwwX3 this is cute and I can say I have been thereXD
I say in my mind "No."
I say with my words " No."
In my heart, though I say "Yes."
Those three lines...they happen so often...its so hard to tell someone you like them for the fear of rejection (and other things) :T
such a wonderful poem:)
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hmm. It's okay... I prefer freeverse though. Just remember it doesn't have to rhyme.(:
BetrayedByJustice chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
aww this is such a cute poem but quite sad too. its lovely:)