Reviews for Friendship Lost in the Sea
May a Chance chapter 1 . 3/12
I know how ya feel. I made a friend in third grade, a school sleepover. We connected through overly fuzzy PJ's and waking up later than everyone else.

Three years later, she said "Sorry, Maya. You're just not a cool girl. Lila and Chloe are. Same with April. Cool kids. It's gr. 6. Get used to it."

Yowch.
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Aww, I can really relate. I remember losing many good friends and never knowing why. :(
John-the-H-is-silent chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Really great poem. I can't relate to it at a personal level but it was easy to read and understand. Very emotional. You're a passionate person. I can't wait to read what else you've written!
Arista Everett June chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
You get things off your chest through poetry very nicely. I enjoy your free verse. Not just anyone can keep their readers attention because of how all over the place free verse can get, but the pull of this "story" keeps me reading. Again, the concluding line is excellent and concise to the bring the whole poem together.

AEJ
Sally Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wow this is the saddest thing I have ever heard.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Aw! :( That's so sad!

Good job on it, though! Drew me in! T_T Some missing punctuation marks and a spelling error or so, but it's really good anyway! T_T
Angel from the Sea chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
And this is what poetry is. Emotion. Experience. A reaction to an emotional experience. Nice.
Angel
Anonymous-Disciple chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Are you sure you have not lived the same life as me? Because this is the second poem in a row that I have read and yet again I have been through this. It is painful isn't it? I had friends who are twins and they were my best friends from 3rd grade to 6th grade. Then I started to get other friends and they started to dislike me for no reason. Then in eighth grade they just completely started hating me. I know how you feel, trust me. And yet again it was well written. And it spoke the truth too.
blue eyed bitch chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
You expressed your feelings very clearly.
BetrayedByJustice chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this is really good. it shows the different emotions and thoughts of the poem clearly:)
Scarlet Air chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Wow, that was really good. I liked how it showed the emotion and told a story.
Number1Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I had a friend since pre-school. Then in fourth grade she started to treat me like trash. Even when I was the only one who helped her when she was hurt. I see her every so often, I feel sad and angry, but then I think, "She hurt ME. She betrayed MY friendship. So it is not worth it to feel sad because I tried to be friend, but she didn't want ME."