Reviews for Turning Point
Dreamer Girl626 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
Well Amber seems like a brat. Are we going to get to see more of Selena? (I think she's great)
The Dancing Ginger 711 chapter 18 . 3/23/2013
WOW I did not see it coming that Liam would have ever been abusive! Omg so shocking! Like I'm literally in shock about that, using even know what to say to it omg. Selena is going to come around and accept that he's better though, right? She has to! Like she's obviously not just going to leave him. No, that's definitely not going to happen because they're just too good together and too cute so that's just impossible.
Ummm I definitely called that Kaily and Blake were going to have sex, like as soon as you said they were laying on the bed I was just like 'oh hey they're probably going to end up having sex in this chapter' I'm like really glad that Kaily was okay with it because it was about time! Ohhhh what's going to happen with iris? How is Blake going to tell her? Wait he's going to break up with her like right away right? He has to! Then he and Kaily can be together again and he won't be cheating anymore and leading iris on, because its totally wrong what he's doing even though it seems so right since its Kaily.
I seriously do not want you to end this any time soon, you should totally make it as long as the last book! Because it was amazing how long the last one is and I need to keep reading this one! It's just too good for me to stop! But seriously keep going with it please :) at least for a while!
I really liked this chapter because if the whole thing with Blake and Kaily and the fact that they both admitted that they were never over each other in the first place, everything else was good but that was obviously the main thing in the chapter that stood out to me haha, anywaaayyyys, please update the next chapter really really soon!
Shin M. Hiram chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Oh wow, Liam, I didn't expect that. I really have been enjoying their little sideshow, so please don't make it end.

For a ex scene, that was nice. Not super graphic, and the characters not talking too much. Great job. I'm anticipating your updates :)
applesngrapes chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Yep, it was definitely about time. And Liam? Wow. You really got me with that one - totally unexpected.
dude chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
its been nine days. i think its about time you write something
Shin M. Hiram chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. I'm very glad about the outcome of with Selena and Charlie. Nobody wants their child taken from them. Although, I am curious about Liam's past.

Quick question. Do you just pick your character's names at random, or do you just use names you see everyday?
applesngrapes chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Yep, Amber is awesome, and she is definitely right about Blake. Kaily should give him another chance.
SpawnOfSatan666 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
OMG You have to update soon! This story is amazing! I love all three plots to death! I do have a question though. There is a connection between the Joseph- Kaily plots. But I'm confused on the Selena-Liam-Charlie plot. Do they have anything to do with the others? Did I miss something?
Shin M. Hiram chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Oh, boy. It all begins from here, eh?

Great job ;)
SlashDrag0n chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Poor Caleb. But he really should have cared more. Although that would probably be my reaction. Just a 'I'm not really that bothered'. And poor Selena too. Especially since if Charlie takes Charlie not only will that create name complications but Charlie jr. will also probably die of starvation because his dad will forget to feed him. Awesome chapter!
Black hawk1234 chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
This was a beautiful chapter. And yes. I know I now owe you. Darn it :P
Great job!
The Dancing Ginger 711 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Oh my gosh yaaayyy! They kissed! Yaaayy! Idk I'm just kinda freaking out that they finally kissed again! Its great. I know I should probably be feeling bad for caleb right now because he just saw his girlfriend kiss another guy and all but I'm just to happy that they actually kissed again! Now I want to know what happens next! Does caleb confront her? Or does he just pretent that he didn't see anything? Ouuhh I want to know! I can't even get over the fact that he admitted to missing her and that they kissed! Like seriousllllyyy!
Awwe it was soo adorable when charlie called liam daddy! Too cute! I like selena and liam together, I think they would be good parents for charlie, well obviously selena already is, but liam would be a really good addition to their little family. Adult charlie seriously needs to go away, he should only be allowed to see baby charlie on like weekends or something. Or never. That works too.
Is there actually going to be a relationship between joseph and noel? Or is that just not going to turn out? Ouuhh and another question! Do amber and kaily ever even talk anymore? Because you haven't really said anything about them ever talking over the phone or anything like that, maybe there was something at the beginning that I can't remember, but at least lately there has been no communication between them. I'm curious as to whether or not they still have a relationship really.
I actually loved this chapter, I feel like a lot of really cute and good things happened. You definitely did an amazing job! Good work girl :) update soon please!
Black hawk1234 chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
DUDE. INCREDIBLE. UPDATE. ASAP
I'm working on getting that thing to you but
A, I'm lazy
B, I'm lazy
C, I'm lazy
D, I refuse to get off my butt. Heh.
Well soon.
I'll send it after you post the next chapter. How bout that?!
HA!
Heh. Update. K byeeeee
SlashDrag0n chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Poor Caleb! Kaily don't cheat on your boyfriend, he loves you! And poor Selena too. Chalrie's an asshole. And it would probably be weird for him to look after Charlie jr. since they have to same name and they know nothing about each other...Awesome chapter!
Shin M. Hiram chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
I did enjoy it very much. A encounter with a situation like that...it's gonna get crazy.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »