Reviews for Turning Point
applesngrapes chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
Oh crap. Of course, Caleb just had to see them...well, that's actually a good thing.
Black hawk1234 chapter 14 . 2/19/2013
It was not as bad as you said it was. It was actually pretty good I'm working on getting my story to you :)
writersdream72 chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Kaily is unhappy and Blake is guilty. What happens next? Who will make the next move? Update soon!
SlashDrag0n chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Stop being mean to Caleb you guys! Stop trying to make him jealous! He's qawesome, stop bullying him! And, yay! Blake's not an asshole! Except at the end when he was being mean...but, yay!
I thought the dialogue was fine. Awesome chapter, as per usual!
SlashDrag0n chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Horray! Blake's stopped being so much of an asshole! But now Charlie is instead...And I feel sorry for Kaily. She's not having the best time of it, is she? Anyway, awesome chapter!
The Dancing Ginger 711 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
WOW charlie is such an a hole! He had better not get that child! I'm gonna go punch something if he gets him! Like seriously, you better not make that happen or I'll be extremley mad at you.
I want to hear the rest of what blake and kaily have to say to each other! :( he should be feeling guilty, I swear, he never should have done any of the things that he did to her and he deserves to be feeling guilty right now. Besides, it really is his fault that she has changed so much. Like I wish that she never had to change after everything that happened, but I guess it was inevitable :( ok seriously, even if nothing happens in the chapter that makes me cry, I end up crying while reviewing because I always just start blabbing about stuff and then start thinking of how they used to be, and now its just really sad :(
Ok so, you need to update really soon! I need more chapters here!
StarShineStarLight chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
He must feel like shit that he brung out this side of her. I love this. Keep updating, it's great! c:
Black hawk1234 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
This chapter was absolutely amazing. I'm so impressed
writersdream72 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
He stripped the last of her innocence from her, leaving her ruined and her life was pretty bad before. Update soon.
applesngrapes chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Oh God. So, Charlie's threatening Selena now, Kaily and Blake are eating together, oh wow. Got some more drama now. Woo-hoo! I especially liked what Kaily said at the end of the chapter. That was really good.
miau182010 chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
I like your story, please update soon
SlashDrag0n chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
That review was me, I just forgot to log on first (because I'm clever like that)
Guest chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Poor Selena. Her life finally improves and then it gets ruined again.
But I love the interaction between Blake and Joseph. They hate each other but they can still have a serious conversation. And it's interesting that Blake's less of a douche when he's drunk.
And poor Kaily. Even after so long she's still having to put up with the two of them arguing.
Awesome chapter!
The Dancing Ginger 711 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Excuse meeee! Why is this so short! Noo it cannot stop there! :( I need to read more! Now there's not even enough to give you a huge review because nothing big happened and it ended so soon, that's so sad :( there's not enough to review like I usually do :( you need to update a really super long chapter next time then because this was not enough for me right now :(
Black hawk1234 chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Well girly at least you filled me in on Selena's bit :P
Looking forward to the next one
As per XD