Reviews for Love at First bite
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
Damn it-CAN'T THEY EVERY GET A BREAK? I want to kill Victoria's mom myself along with the Dr. ! I hope Derek gets them out again and that WORLD WAR 3 COMMENCES! Another GREAT CHAPTER!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 3/29/2013
WOW he tries to break off with her and still wants her to help him-she has a good heart whether she loves him or not but I wouldn't have done it myself-LOL! I really enjoyed this Saris and as I have two more chapters to catch up I am on my way!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 2/15/2013
Well I have to WONDER what is going to happen and if Simon will ever get over Julie preferring his brother and what is up with Andrew. She knows and she is a big girl-I don't THINK Derek would INTENTIONALLY hurt her!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 2/15/2013
Well-my heart goes out to Simon but I think Julie and Derek are better suited but Simon is such a sweetie AND I would LOVE TO SEE HIM FIND SOMEONE! GREAT STORY that has me intrigued beyond any compare!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 2/15/2013
OH MY Saris-INTENSE, SUSPENSEFUL-AND THEN DOWNRIGHT HOT! You had me holding my BREATH, my HEART BEATING ERRATICALLY and my EYES TRYING TO DEVOUR EVERYTHING AT ONE TIME! FANTABULOUS GIRL!
A 4 awwsum chapter 18 . 1/19/2013
dis is areally good story. i really loved it plz update soon.
DownAndToTheLeft chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Simon, I must blame this on you.
I want Julie and Derek to be together.
Simon just stop liking her.
Gosh.
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
The WARM, FUZZY FEELING finally came-YIPPEE! This actually made TEARS fill my eyes and I cannot say why BUT it DID! Saris-my LORD GIRL-you ARE PERFECTION PERSONIFIED!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
LOL-men should not shop for women-DIED LAUGHING! Victoria's reaction was PRICELESS! Let me rephase-MOST men should not shop for a woman-ESPECIALLY for clothes unless they take a sister, mother or another female with them! THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY GREAT!
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Ok-I thought maybe Simon and Victoria would possibly get together and I really LOVE Derek with Julie! This is going to be quite the story and HOPE you don't mind me coming along for the ride-IT IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Again BRILLIANT AS USUAL Saris! But now another question has ARISEN and the CURIOSITY has gotten the better of me! Is Victoria actually running away or was she planted as a spy to trap the other three? HMMMM quite a PERPLEXING QUANDARY I find myself in! I must continue on in hopes of trying to solve the MYSTERY that you have so LOVINGLY placed before us-your readers-PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Well-this just keeps getting more and more INTERESTING Saris! HMMMM-now Victoria is on the run with her-DAMN GOOD WRITING! I am CURIOUS as to what everyone is tho I know Derek is werewolf, are the rest witches, warlocks, etc? Oh HOW MY CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME!
belkisaris chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I did got it from the darkest Power Series :) I love the story, the only thing i just decided to change it up a bit, instead of the main characters being insecure and ugly, the girl would be cool if she was popular and Derek would be hot :P
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
OK BLOODY AMAZING Saris-NOW I cannot wait to see where you are going to take this but I have fallen madly in love with Derek myself! I LOVE, ADORE a story that can make me feel like I am in it with such RAW, POWERFUL EMOTIONS-YOU HAVE DONE THAT-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for such and INTRIGUING and MAGNIFICENT STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
CRAPY Saris-PLEASE JUST KILL ME AND PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY-THIS IS GETTING REALLY SUSPENSEFUL and my HEART IS THUDDING A THOUSAND MILES A MINUTE HERE!