Reviews for Alexander's Wife
hanspout chapter 7 . 5/21/2018
Loved it
Swurlygirl chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
Remember you asked for reviews... At first I could understand his dilemma (assumptions). And I can even see his personality flipping out and him apologizing and thinking everything would be okay.

But two things that I don't get on her part. She is in the hospital, 1. tell the damn nurse the truth, 2. Press charges against the fool, and 3. I'd keep my busted butt in the hospital than go back home with him. He won't let leave her alone to rest in her hospital room, did she think it would get better at home without others to intercede. Yeah, I'd kept my broken ribs, swollen lip, and black eye in the safety of the hospital room. Why didn't the nurse make him leave when it was obvious he was stressing his wife out?
Treasure12345 chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Omg I was reading this story with my friend and this story has put me through a emotional roller coaster. I don't normally read stories like this but the beginning intrigued me. I know that you haven't updated in a while but I hope you do eventually or hopefully soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
More please!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Awww this just killed me I was hoping he would be able to keep the baby to term , possibly give her some happiness & peace .
JFJD chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Who's mental state would be the same after the person you trust with your life beats the piss out of you?

Are you planning to update soon? This is an interesting story and I definitely want read more.
JFJD chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
I'm stunned. This man thinks he can beat the poop out of his wife and act as if nothing happened?! I would've had the craziest person in my family come to the house.

There are a few tiny errors. The story is developing at a nice pace.
oHH chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Losing the baby is horrible, but when someone is beaten and thrown up against a wall, losing the baby is not a stretch. Miscarriages have happened from a lot less. So sadly this was expected, at least I thought it would be a high probability. Not to mention her emotional state. It was/is just a terrible time for her and it just became too much. Alex's heavy handedness does not help matters either. He is the cause of her current state and for him to think this is just a passing thing and they will get thru it, is ignorance on his part along with desperation. You could not get me away from Alex soon enough. Great update!
bredreaway chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
sad update...I am not sure about the lost of the baby is the way to go but I will continue read your story. /great update
Melly chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
I must say that I am enjoying the story so far however I am angry that she has lost the baby I don't like that at all. I hate it
Lilla chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
I'm sorry but you really need to improve on your writing skills, this chapter was not that good at all. I thought your story would get better as it progressed but it has only proceeded to disappoint me.
VirgoLady22 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Awww this chapter was sad...I didn't expect her to lose the baby but maybe now she can finally get rid of her psycho husband.
mstee5 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Cliffhanger...ugh!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
A very dark but enjoyable story...please update soon
cant login chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
update soon this story is really interesting i've never read anything like it