Reviews for Drystan's Story
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 4/20
Heehee, I've read and re-read all parts of this series a few times each now. Glad to get another chapter of this. Looking forward to more from Drystan here, and the rest of part four!
DandyChance chapter 13 . 4/19
I'm so glad you're still writing this! I love Drystan's perspective. Actually, I love anything related to Eben and Drystan.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17
Congrats, although I am somewhat confused on how you had a wedding and bought a house at the same time.
I'm assuming you live in America, by the way. We're the economy is...eh.
Never mind that.
Great chapter, albeit choppy.
Happiness all around.
Lykan chapter 13 . 4/15
I'm glad that you're still working on this story, as it's very enjoyable. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16
Has this been discontinued?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Please, please, please update! I'm begging you here. I feel like I haven't read it before, don't know what Eben is going to say. Plus I like knowing what Drystan thinks, there are too many silent type is gay novels in my opinion :)
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Delight : )

Re: "It occurred to me (facepalm, for real) that you, my dear readers, already know what's going to happen in this story. I thought that might mean you'd get bored reading it"

I like to re-read my favourite stories anyway, but there's just so much extra emotion I get when I read Drystan's thoughts and feelings behind everything. The flashbacks are neat, too. As long as you keep up with really getting into Drystan's psyche and emotional ride, we'll all be happy.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Cool story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Drystan's obsession is very similar to Edward's (Cullen) but he doesn't stalk Eben as much.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
OMG, you updated! Yay!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I know what's going to happen but from a different perspective? It makes it an ENTIRETY different story. I don't think you realize that yet.
I can't wait till you update again, I love his POV!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Plz continue, I hate cliff hangers and you update Drystan's so slow!
MayaGirl chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
Fabulous! Please don't leave us hanging for so long on the next chapter especially after how fantastic this one is.
fantasyobsessed chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
As always, thrilled to have an update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2013