Reviews for Drystan's Story
Coli chapter 13 . 10/31/2014
Loving Drystan's point of view and despite having read New Night can't wait to see where you take the story next.
incrediblectopus chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Wow, it's really awesome that you finally updated! I've been coming back to this story again and again for months. I honestly wasn't expecting it to be continued, so I'm really happy that you haven't given up on it. I love the characters, and I think you do a very good job writing from the perspective of a werewolf. The detail you go into is amazing, and very convincing. And this is kind of a cliffhanger! You leave me eager for the next installment.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 13 . 5/15/2014
Great story. Update soon. In really enjoying it so far.
R. Ficst chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
Heehee, I've read and re-read all parts of this series a few times each now. Glad to get another chapter of this. Looking forward to more from Drystan here, and the rest of part four!
DandyChance chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I'm so glad you're still writing this! I love Drystan's perspective. Actually, I love anything related to Eben and Drystan.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Congrats, although I am somewhat confused on how you had a wedding and bought a house at the same time.
I'm assuming you live in America, by the way. We're the economy is...eh.
Never mind that.
Great chapter, albeit choppy.
Happiness all around.
Lykan chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
I'm glad that you're still working on this story, as it's very enjoyable. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Has this been discontinued?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Please, please, please update! I'm begging you here. I feel like I haven't read it before, don't know what Eben is going to say. Plus I like knowing what Drystan thinks, there are too many silent type is gay novels in my opinion :)
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 9/27/2013
Delight : )

Re: "It occurred to me (facepalm, for real) that you, my dear readers, already know what's going to happen in this story. I thought that might mean you'd get bored reading it"

I like to re-read my favourite stories anyway, but there's just so much extra emotion I get when I read Drystan's thoughts and feelings behind everything. The flashbacks are neat, too. As long as you keep up with really getting into Drystan's psyche and emotional ride, we'll all be happy.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Cool story
Guest chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Drystan's obsession is very similar to Edward's (Cullen) but he doesn't stalk Eben as much.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2013
OMG, you updated! Yay!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
I know what's going to happen but from a different perspective? It makes it an ENTIRETY different story. I don't think you realize that yet.
I can't wait till you update again, I love his POV!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Plz continue, I hate cliff hangers and you update Drystan's so slow!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »