Reviews for The Number Two
PureHeartsWait chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is sweet :)
InspiredAndNatural chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I'd add: if they parented in love and pitiness.

I agree with the online articles that say they might not realize it, but spanking their children more or harder than needed can affect them psychologically and when they're older. Recently in June, tears streamed down my face at hearing their horrible cries. I could feel their pain in my heart; which is what empathy is. Even though they might have been brats, there's no excuse. I've been told by own father that it all starts with how they're raised in private life, which I think believe it or not condemns those parents.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is a sweet piece and it's clear to see how much you love your parents. I hope they got to see how much care for them by perhaps reading this? It's a great piece and certainly gave me a warm feeling inside. Brilliant piece, what can else can I say?
ChibiJinchuuriki chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This is a really heartwarming piece of work, I can really tell how much you love your mum and dad :)
I'm guessing you wrote this as a Christmas present for them? :P
FtXNn chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww :)
Go parents! Amazing description, maybe you can make another one but this time about friendship! Just a suggestion xD
CRAZEDbySUGAR chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
awww this is really sweet...this made me tear up a little bit...
DarknessesDownfall chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
*hugs* this is really sweet. Anyone can tell that you care an awful lot for your parents and look up to them.
This made me smile and I agree with this. When one parent leaves though, the other has to bear the burden of both roles and sometimes skips out on a few things. In the end, they try their very best and love their child very much. Or at least I know my mother does. She'd protect us until her last breath if she had to...
Thanks for this, it was beautiful
PeNgUiNs lover98 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love this story... I have nothing to say about it that how good it was(I love you mom and dad). so yeah awesome job keep writing