Reviews for Operation EM
LovelySocks chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Yay! New chapter! Friend conversation! Awesomeness! However, not sure what kind of friend Erin is to basically say "yeah, you're fat." By the way: Bryan Henley being a jerk...he wouldn't happen to be based off another person *cough cough* we happen to, would he?
BabyGazelle chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
MAKE. THE NEXT. CHAPTER. Nothing much is happening yet, just some character development.. don't get all Tolkien-y on me.
BabyGazelle chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Impressive! Has the potential for an amazing story. :)
LovelySocks chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
This makes me sad because: you don't have nearly as many reviews as you deserve.
But otherwise, it's great! I'm seeing more of Margaret, but what I'd really love to see are conversations between Margaret and her friends. That'd really give me a connection with them. I'm excited to see where the plot goes and hope you keep up with the great work. You should be proud :)
TheNameless chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
OMG Kaps! Continue now! Go to your computer and write this very instant young lady. I need more!
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
How the heck did you steal my life story? It amazes me.
Anyway, beautiful description of the typical morning routine. My only hopes are (a) THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY AND NOT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE YOU HAVE A MILLION TIMES BEFORE and (b) that Erin doesn't turn into a Mary Sue- a character who is perfect to the point of being unlikable. I'm interested to see how you develop Margaret and Erin as people- their strengths and weaknesses, dreams and hopes. Don't be afraid to put yourself on the page (...or screen); that's what makes a writer a *writer* after all. Good start. AND REMEMBER POINT A! (iltg)