Reviews for The Seventh Son
Princess Wanderer chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
lovely
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
i loved it! it's my first time reading something like this and i have to say that i loved.
foreternity chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
you are an amazing writer! :) i loved this, just like all of your other storiess :D hope you continue to write more!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Well girl-my inital idea flopped BIG TIME-LOL! I ADORED THIS STORY and tho it was short IT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING AND PERFECTION PERSONIFIED!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
OMG Rosie-I love this and I thought of something but NOW I DOUBT what I thought is right! DAMN my curiosity is downright KILLING ME! I hope it works out for Arty one way or another BUT would LOVE to SEE HIM WITH THE GIRL HE LOVES!
whatthegreencarrot chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I think I just died from all that warm fuzziness. It was well-written—extremely so—without any grammar mistakes, from what I saw.

Hm, 12k in three days? Honestly, I never would've been able to do that. I'm always procrastinating; it takes me one to two months to write 5k, for heaven's sake.

Arty and Kat—that really was quite a coincidence, wasn't it? It was a nice ending, however, even though I do feel rather sorry for Arty, since he lost so much gold :)

That's a wrap, actually. I was planning on writing a longer review, but I have to go, so. Yeah.

-whatthegreencarrot
Hola cmo ests chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Dude, you do a little of everything don't you? I see you like to make things up, though. And I totally love that. I'll still be watching out for you (but not in a creepy stalker way) so keep writing. Adiós!
Mr. Ree chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
0mq this wuz So goOD! 12k u godde$s u! who is mr ree? i b3t she SO COOL lik ur storee. i luv u rosieroo i just luv u so mutch! NEVVVER STAP RITING OR I WILL LOOSE MY MIND!11!11#!11
Bubbly Girl chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
Haha Fantastic! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
P.S. Merry Christmas to you too! :)